Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

anyone else catch this?

it was pretty damn funny. how can people believe a FOX show that is such a rip-off of The Apprentice could be real? it doesnt matter since they buy it and it makes for funny tv.

if you didnt see it, the fake billionaire fired the first contestant because he didnt like his suit. made their first task to beg for change on the street. ha ha ha

Guest fairyDust

I saw the previews but haven't seen the actual show, not really interested in seing it either...I've had it with these damn reality shows!

Guest JMT

I saw the previews but haven't seen the actual show, not really interested in seing it either...I've had it with these damn reality shows!

i was very hesitant to watch, I only did bc a friend convinced me to, but it was quite funny. im gonna make it a regular show.

Guest fairyDust

i was very hesitant to watch, I only did bc a friend convinced me to, but it was quite funny. im gonna make it a regular show.

I'll try to watch some of it next time it's on...I hope It's not like My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee!...horrible! lol..

Guest LaLeeBeaN

anyone else catch this?

it was pretty damn funny. how can people believe a FOX show that is such a rip-off of The Apprentice could be real? it doesnt matter since they buy it and it makes for funny tv.

if you didnt see it, the fake billionaire fired the first contestant because he didnt like his suit. made their first task to beg for change on the street. ha ha ha

Ha! My cousin was the co-camera man that filmed that show. He may also be helping with the filming of the Pirates of the Carribean II.