Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Theft @ Crobar

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest Cosmigonon

Well people, last friday I went to Crobar with some female friends that came in from Panama. Got very quickly in thanks to CJ ;D, and everything was great, even ran into Andrew Chibale. My friends, even though they're not specifically fans of the electroninc music genre, were nevertheless thrilled by the sound, the music and the ambience. Stephan Luke was throwing down some pretty good tunage; unfortunately, my naive friend had her purse on top of the box in the middle of the dance floor, when in a matter of a second somebody grabbed her purse, and she didn't see it.

Well, that totally ruined the night, since it was still pretty early, around 2 am, so we started looking for it and the person based on a description, and alerted security, but in the end we had to realize it was gone, so we headed to the Police department, since in the pur.se were credit cards, passports, and 2 digital cameras.

The police was very nice and helped us out in filing out the report and getting the phone numbers of the credit card companies so we could proceed and cancel them which we did, without them being used.

Luckily afterwards, we called one of the Crobar security guys, Mario silva, and he told us the purse had been found, so we headed there, to find that the cameras and the passports were gone, but the cards were there, thank God. I want to thank Mario Silva for being so helpful and really trying to help us out in that very uncomfortable moment.

I just hope this serves as a lesson for people to be very careful when clubbing, and not trust anybody at all, just because we're all dressed nice and stuff, there are some petty thiefs walking amongst us.

Guest JMT

while there is often a bond between clubbers who sharing a common interest of having fun together, i dont trust anyone in a club as far as i can throw them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

how's your friend going to get back home? That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. And as JMT stated above, theirs a bond between clubbers but only clubbers that you know very well. Most people out their especially at a club don't really give a shit.

Oh well. You know as well as I do that Karma will get back to whom ever stole your friends bag. And luckily it was only stuff that can be replaced...

Guest web_norah

your friends are extremely lucky

one of my friends had her purse stolen also at a club, never recovered anything, not her ID, keys, credit cards or even the bag.

Guest durrtylexx

Sorry to hear that about your friend.Once an ex and I were on the beach and we were doing the nasty :P Well while we were doing our thing, someone came and stole her purse.After that I learned a few lessons, 1) sex on the beach SUCKS, 2) ladies just leave your purse at home,give your man your ID and shit..Unfortunately that was the beggining of the end, that biotch blamed me..No more sex in public for me...

Guest r3nz0

Sorry to hear that about your friend.Once an ex and I were on the beach and we were doing the nasty :P Well while we were doing our thing, someone came and stole her purse.After that I learned a few lessons, 1) sex on the beach SUCKS, 2) ladies just leave your purse at home,give your man your ID and shit..Unfortunately that was the beggining of the end, that biotch blamed me..No more sex in public for me...

No way!

He blamed you for that! :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

how's your friend going to get back home? That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. And as JMT stated above, theirs a bond between clubbers but only clubbers that you know very well. Most people out their especially at a club don't really give a shit.

Oh well. You know as well as I do that Karma will get back to whom ever stole your friends bag. And luckily it was only stuff that can be replaced...

Well, they were suppossed to go the Panamanian consulate yesterday, but suince they left to Orlando, haven't heard from them, since sunday. The police told them that with the report, the consulate would give them some sort of legal document replacing temporarily the passports so they can leave.

Guest durrtylexx

No way!

he sure did...men are such dogs..

your too funny renzo...

Guest JMT

No way!

he sure did...men are such dogs..

your too funny renzo...

lol you are both funny.

Guest Cosmigonon

just to help CoSMiGoNoN out, I think the person that helped you might have been named Mauro Silva, unless there are two people at Crobar with very similar names.

Sorry to hear about your friend

Well, he personally gave me his card, and it says Mario Silva, so there must be two different people.

Guest Cosmigonon

There's a bouncer named Mario at crobar. Mauro Silva the promoter works elsewhere now.

Wasn't Mauro Silva a brazilian soccer player?

Guest swirlundergrounder

just to help CoSMiGoNoN out, I think the person that helped you might have been named Mauro Silva, unless there are two people at Crobar with very similar names.

Sorry to hear about your friend

Well, he personally gave me his card, and it says Mario Silva, so there must be two different people.

It is 2 different people. I can't picture Mauro Silva running around crobar trying to find a purse for someone he doesn't know....

Guest web_norah

There's a bouncer named Mario at crobar. Mauro Silva the promoter works elsewhere now.

Peruvian Mauro Silva, he works at Rumi now doesnt he? i still hear from him now and then.

Guest LeVeL

LOL.....

Guest LdySphynx

Cargo Pants. Don't leave home without them.

I had a friend who always wore cargo pants, and he actually could never find anything cause he would always forget what pocket he had it in, lol.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Cargo Pants. Don't leave home without them.

I had a friend who always wore cargo pants, and he actually could never find anything cause he would always forget what pocket he had it in, lol.

When I was younger, during my raver days way back when in ancient times, I had a buddy who was wearing overalls and he had everything in his overalls, his cell phone, wallet, drugs, smokes, car keys...Well needless to say had to go to the bathroom and he undid his overalls and flipped the front flap over and all the stuff in the chest pocket I mentioned fell into a.....'PORTA-POTTY'......LOL.....he had to fish his shit out of a bunch of shit literally....