Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm Beach Lunchies!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ic143

If you ever want to meet up in Coral Springs or West Boca near 411 I'm down. I work on Sample in C.S.

That's why you need to hurry up and get a job here biocht! ;D

Guest JMT

If you ever want to meet up in Coral Springs or West Boca near 411 I'm down. I work on Sample in C.S.

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

441 near hillsboro. its a wing joint. one of the few i actually like. im halfway kidding, wings arent the best weekday lunch food.

Guest trancelator

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

441 near hillsboro. its a wing joint. one of the few i actually like. im halfway kidding, wings arent the best weekday lunch food.

I like going to Bru's for lunch. Good shiet! 8)

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

let me know if you want to go I'm down. They have good wings.

Guest JMT

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

do you go to the delray one for lunch?

a lot of the stuff tastes better when you have been drinking but some stuff is good, like the steak sandwich!

Guest ic143

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

He's talking about the one in Delray. Margate is too far to go for lunch. Sorry sweetie.

Guest JMT

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

they are the only other place i like the wings at.

Guest trancelator

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

do you go to the delray one for lunch?

a lot of the stuff tastes better when you have been drinking but some stuff is good, like the steak sandwich!

Yup. Perhaps we can do that for the next lunch. ;D

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

He's talking about the one in Delray. Margate is too far to go for lunch. Sorry sweetie.

::)