Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm Beach Lunchies!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest ic143

since we are talking about Brus on Atlantic, if you ever feel like Italian then hit up Rotellis further east. great lunch prices.

Excellent place...stay a little late and it turns into the "Red Door" Not the dining area of it but there is a door inside the restaurant that goes into the Red Door lounge area.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ic143

If you ever want to meet up in Coral Springs or West Boca near 411 I'm down. I work on Sample in C.S.

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

441 near hillsboro. its a wing joint. one of the few i actually like. im halfway kidding, wings arent the best weekday lunch food.

I like going to Bru's for lunch. Good shiet! 8)

let me know if you want to go I'm down. They have good wings.

He's talking about the one in Delray. Margate is too far to go for lunch. Sorry sweetie.

::)

Don't you roll your eyes at me... >:( J/K

Guest trancelator

since we are talking about Brus on Atlantic, if you ever feel like Italian then hit up Rotellis further east. great lunch prices.

That's for lunch #3. lol

Lunch #4: The pizza place after Delux.

Marcus is banned for acting like a complete hooligan last time we were there. :P

Guest ic143

That's for lunch #3. lol

Marcus is banned for acting like a complete hooligan last time we were there. :P

Tom's girlfriend Jen should be banned...Ms. I don't know how you guys eat this stuff so late... ha ha! I have a pic of her eating it!!! CLASSIC!!! She's great!

Guest cutchemist

If you ever want to meet up in Coral Springs or West Boca near 411 I'm down. I work on Sample in C.S.

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

441 near hillsboro. its a wing joint. one of the few i actually like. im halfway kidding, wings arent the best weekday lunch food.

He's talking about the one in Delray. Margate is too far to go for lunch. Sorry sweetie.

get a room already ::)

Guest AlanS

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

:o

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

ok ::)

Guest ic143

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

I suggest you don't quote things you know nothing about. I happen to be trancelator's girlfriend...

Guest AlanS

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

I suggest you don't quote things you know nothing about. I happen to be trancelator's girlfriend...

:o :o

Guest JMT

That's for lunch #3. lol

LOL

That's for lunch #3. lol

Tom's girlfriend Jen should be banned...Ms. I don't know how you guys eat this stuff so late... ha ha! I have a pic of her eating it!!! CLASSIC!!! She's great!

yeah, the biggest anti-pizza people always scarf one down!

Guest ic143

That's for lunch #3. lol

LOL

That's for lunch #3. lol

That was hilarious!!! Poor Jen, I think she felt a little embarresd when we called her out on it. Then I top it off by taking a pic as evidence! She's awesome.

That's for lunch #3. lol

so why should I be banned was I that fucked up?

Guest ic143

I should take the afternoon off after lunch. This thread is starting to get good. :P

Hear comes the drama.

lol

You guys are making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. I just don't ever say things like that about people I don't know. No biggie.

Guest trancelator

We should make Thursday lunches a tradition, if possible. They would be a prelude to the great Friday night Delux adventures. 8) See you guys in a few.

Guest ic143

I should take the afternoon off after lunch. This thread is starting to get good. :P

Hear comes the drama.

lol

You guys are making a bigger deal out of it than it really is. I just don't ever say things like that about people I don't know. No biggie.

I'm just bored lol no need for drama we are all friends.

Instigator! ::)

Hear comes the drama.

lol

:-*

Guest JMT

That's for lunch #3. lol

LOL

That's for lunch #3. lol

That was hilarious!!! Poor Jen, I think she felt a little embarresd when we called her out on it. Then I top it off by taking a pic as evidence! She's awesome.

nah, she usually has a good sense of humor.

Guest ic143

Hear comes the drama.

lol

:-*

:-* Right back at you lover!!! ;) Ha ha!