CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ic143

so what hooliganism did Marcus do?

Tom is also a hooligan at that place... :-X ;D

Did you see his face in that pic I sent you??? OMG, it is sooo funny!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

If you ever want to meet up in Coral Springs or West Boca near 411 I'm down. I work on Sample in C.S.

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

441 near hillsboro. its a wing joint. one of the few i actually like. im halfway kidding, wings arent the best weekday lunch food.

I like going to Bru's for lunch. Good shiet! 8)

let me know if you want to go I'm down. They have good wings.

He's talking about the one in Delray. Margate is too far to go for lunch. Sorry sweetie.

Palmetto and Powerline anyone??? Though I NEVER freaking take lunch maybe its due time. :)

Guest JMT

so what hooliganism did Marcus do?

Tom is also a hooligan at that place... :-X ;D

Did you see his face in that pic I sent you??? OMG, it is sooo funny!

i havent had a chance to check them out yet.

If you ever want to meet up in Coral Springs or West Boca near 411 I'm down. I work on Sample in C.S.

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

441 near hillsboro. its a wing joint. one of the few i actually like. im halfway kidding, wings arent the best weekday lunch food.

He's talking about the one in Delray. Margate is too far to go for lunch. Sorry sweetie.

Palmetto and Powerline anyone??? Though I NEVER freaking take lunch maybe its due time. :)

Why dont you go down the stair to club boca lol.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

ROOTIES!!!!!!!!

where and what is that?

Why dont you go down the stair to club boca lol.

HaHa! It's Radius now brat!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I thought they changed it back to Club Boca again?

They did it's Club boca again.

Considering I work upstairs from it I have not heard that yet. Hmmm I suppose if I cared that would make the difference. So I suppose no lunch around Palmetto and Powerline I guess I will continue to NOT DO LUNCH. :D

Guest JMT

anyone know if the format there changed at all? or are they just trying to cash in on the nostalgic debauchery of the original?

I dont know I haven't step foot in there in a long time.

i went a few times a couple years ago, before it went all hop hop. the college night they used to do got a pretty nice crowd.

anyone know if the format there changed at all? or are they just trying to cash in on the nostalgic debauchery of the original?

i went a few times a couple years ago, before it went all hop hop. the college night they used to do got a pretty nice crowd.

college night was the shit there!!!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Well 2-3 weeks ago the NICE VERY NICE did I say HOW NICE this guy is? Well he got clocked in the eye by some moron so you tell me the format. ;)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

LaLeeBean I can do lunch by you one day, I just have to warn my boss I might be a little late getting back. ;)

Finally some freaking love!!!!! Thank you!! That would be awesome!

Guest ic143

;)

Us girlz have to stick together.

You ladies can count me in... ;D And Lalee don't be silly, you KNOW I LOVE YOU! I don't think I need to say it... :-*

Hey Crzy, I sent those pic's we were talking about. Check 'em out they are a trip!

Guest durrtylexx

well I'll be at the office tomorrow, up in Deerfield..I'll be more than happy to meet up with some of ya for lunch tomorrow..

Guest ic143

well I'll be at the office tomorrow, up in Deerfield..I'll be more than happy to meet up with some of ya for lunch tomorrow..

Can't go wrong with a little durrty for lunch. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Can't go wrong with a little durrty for lunch. ;D

thats my name ;D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

;)

Us girlz have to stick together.

You ladies can count me in... ;D And Lalee don't be silly, you KNOW I LOVE YOU! I don't think I need to say it... :-*

Hey Crzy, I sent those pic's we were talking about. Check 'em out they are a trip!

I know you love me!!!! No need to remind me! You are awesome!