Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm Beach Lunchies!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LaLeeBeaN

well I'll be at the office tomorrow, up in Deerfield..I'll be more than happy to meet up with some of ya for lunch tomorrow..

Can't go wrong with a little durrty for lunch. ;D

Let's do this damn thing then guys! Hello and it's friday!!!! C'mon! HeeHee!!! I could use a lunch break for once in my career. ;)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Thanks for the lunch guys...good choice by the way..John...that food was exactly what I needed to get me thru my day.

Cool hanging with the Palm Beach Peeps.. ;D

Guest JMT

Thanks for the lunch guys...good choice by the way..John...that food was exactly what I needed to get me thru my day.

no prob.

Guest ic143

It was nice to finally meet you. :)

Guest ic143

well I'll be at the office tomorrow, up in Deerfield..I'll be more than happy to meet up with some of ya for lunch tomorrow..

Let's do this damn thing then guys! Hello and it's friday!!!! C'mon! HeeHee!!! I could use a lunch break for once in my career. ;)

Set it up Lalee...I'll show. ;D

Guest LeVeL

You too sweety..your a sweet girl...you and Pat are great together.

Guest trancelator

Thanks, Luis. Good seeing you. We'll do it again soon. ;D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Ok Reenie now you know that I am the QUEEN of Scatter Brains right now this is going to have to be a TEAM EFFORT! It would help to know where everyone is that way we can kind of compromise a location, ya know? ;)

Guest ic143

Awe, thanks! Looking forward to the next time!

Guest ic143

Ok Reenie now you know that I am the QUEEN of Scatter Brains right now this is going to have to be a TEAM EFFORT! It would help to know where everyone is that way we can kind of compromise a location, ya know? ;)

Well, let's first find out who's up for it? When are we going to go?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

LALEEBEAN....how about Chilis on Glades and St Andrews? Or is that too far?

Girl you read my mind! Is that too far for you Reenie?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

That's ok with me. My boss doesn't monitor my lunch hour(s). Hee hee! Thanks god! Let me know when and I'm there.

As you know mine doesn't either SO ANYONE ELSE THAT IS INTERESTED JUST SPEAK UP AND LET US KNOW so we can plan the next LUNCH! :D

Guest LeVeL

What that would be cool..that way..I can show you guys the Al-Qaeda bank tellers that work on the Washington Mutual on Glades and St Andrews..lol

Guest LeVeL

Glad you found your way, Luis. Hope you werent late getting back to work.

Yeah I got to work in 5 minutes it was okay..no one told me anything.

Guest LeVeL

Thanks, Luis. Good seeing you. We'll do it again soon. ;D

It was a pleasure my friend you looked sharp by the way..all executive like and shit..I flet like a bum next to you..lol

Guest LaLeeBeaN

What that would be cool..that way..I can show you guys the Al-Qaeda bank tellers that work on the Washington Mutual on Glades and St Andrews..lol

Toooooo funny once again people are looking at me like I have 10 heads, I think that is 2 laughing outbursts today. :D

Toooooo funny once again people are looking at me like I have 10 heads, I think that is 2 laughing outbursts today. :D

I do it all the time lol.

Guest trancelator

Thanks' date=' Luis. Good seeing you. We'll do it again soon. ;D

[/quote']

It was a pleasure my friend you looked sharp by the way..all executive like and shit..I flet like a bum next to you..lol

Thanks. It's just part of my job. I'm corporate by day and clubber by night. ;) ;D

Guest trancelator

That guy??!! I know exactly who you are talking about. I got my cashier's check from him when I did the closing on my house. Now I know why you've been saying that. lol