Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo POD stop kissing BUTT

Guest houseman

Guest houseman

so we cant tell a dj he is wack because u need to get in the club and drink for free. im iliterate cuz i talked about your boy nelson and ivano what are u the dj defender

somebodys got to say it i diddnt know this was the jock the dj board we can only say things that are nice about the djs

my bad i cant kiss ass like that

and go ahead and delete this one to or lock it so people cant say what they want

you are the forum god and u have the power of delete

lets see who elses ass can we kiss

make a list of the people we can and cant talk about i dont want to mess up anyfree drinks for u

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Listen. I insult DJs with the best of them, I'm not only the moderator, I'm the board asshole.

You're free to criticize whomever you want, but you're just coming across with personal insults. I'd really love to know what you find wrong with our local DJs, but not if you're going to just sit there and insult them, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

I'll buy you a drink if you actually go up to these DJs and tell them to their face how you feel.

Guest lyrik

Listen. I insult DJs with the best of them, I'm not only the moderator, I'm the board asshole.

You're free to criticize whomever you want, but you're just coming across with personal insults. I'd really love to know what you find wrong with our local DJs, but not if you're going to just sit there and insult them, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

I'll buy you a drink if you actually go up to these DJs and tell them to their face how you feel.

Will you buy me a drink just for fun?

BTW POD - Kiss my ass!

Guest trancelator

I'll buy him a bottle if he goes up and starts smashing their records left and right.

Guest houseman

I'll buy him a bottle if he goes up and starts smashing their records left and right.

we dont need to smash records they sound like that when they are mixing

Guest pod

When you say Nelson is a Cedric wannabe, that is pretty much an attack on the person, not the DJ.

If you said "Nelson trainwrecks every mix, and has poor track selection" I would let that slide.

I'm with Millsie, I'll chip in on the bottle (of Old English 800, no way in hell I'm buying an ITG a bottle of premium booze) if he goes up and starts smashing their records.

Guest rollyp66

When you say Nelson is a Cedric wannabe, that is pretty much an attack on the person, not the DJ.

If you said "Nelson trainwrecks every mix, and has poor track selection" I would let that slide.

I'm with Millsie, I'll chip in on the bottle (of Old English 800, no way in hell I'm buying an ITG a bottle of premium booze) if he goes up and starts smashing their records.

I'd have to agree talk about thier skills not the person.

Guest pod

"Houseman" decided to start an account for the sole purpose of bashing people. Sure sign of a troll if you ask me. He lurks until he has something bad to say.

Bad messageboard etiquette. Probably learned his manners on some AOHell chatroom or whatever.

The eternal September stuff gets to me sometimes.

Guest houseman

the dj is the person dude and he even dresses like cedric (white belt and all) his line up sounds like he wrote down cedrics tracks on sat and plays it on friday. but he aint the only wack one.

Guest houseman

"Houseman" decided to start an account for the sole purpose of bashing people.

not peole bad djs im not bashing u just djs like old man ivano who needs to stand on crutches to spin hes so old

plus the forum was getting a bit to pretty and boring nobody talks about thw wack shit like josh wink at space the other night. please

Guest pod

the dj is the person dude and he even dresses like cedric (white belt and all) his line up sounds like he wrote down cedrics tracks on sat and plays it on friday. but he aint the only wack one.

OK, leave out the part on how he dresses and you have a valid complaint. I'll agree if in fact Nelson is writing down each track religiously, that is kind of odd.

You'll get the hang of it at some point. It's called tact.

Guest pod

Aww damn. I was just beginning to think you had hope here.

A troll is one thing, a well spoken troll is another. I thought with time that we could wean you off the excessive spelling errors, horrendous grammar, and random capitalizations.

Guest trancelator

ok ill stop now, but it was fun while it lasted.....but ill be back

Damn it! I was hoping to see you try to smash their records. Security chasing your ass would have made for hilarious entertainment.

Guest JMT
I thought with time that we could wean you off the excessive spelling errors, horrendous grammar, and random capitalizations.

LOL

Guest houseman

lol thank god im not getting any spelling credits for dj bashing

but good thing u can still undersatnd what im saying.

or my bashing would have been in vain