Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo POD stop kissing BUTT

Guest houseman

Guest FatKap.Net

Damn so in order to dis someone you to have spell correctly, punctuate and can only talk about certain things. Welcome back to the USSR.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest houseman

You don't know how lucky you are, boy.

not as lucky as u

i wish i could be forum god so i could kiss ass and get drinks and be like BRUNO and NELSON are my buddies they get me free drinks and i take thier pictures and stuff and cedric lets me in the booth so ill do 1 artical a month on him so he keeps letting me be his friend

Guest pod

You obviously missed my joke. Benefits of a Miami-Dade education.

And as for the article (that is a r t i c l e), it was the first one we ever did of him.

And as for Bruno and Nelson? I hardly ever see either of them. The last Bruno set I saw was like 3 months ago, and I haven't seen Nelson play in six.

Guest miniberries

You don't know how lucky you are, boy.

not as lucky as u

i wish i could be forum god so i could kiss ass and get drinks and be like BRUNO and NELSON are my buddies they get me free drinks and i take thier pictures and stuff and cedric lets me in the booth so ill do 1 artical a month on him so he keeps letting me be his friend

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...boring..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ::)

Guest houseman

i dont care about spelling biatch and that is the second cedric interview u do u did one when he moved to space

and my 305 education did me great cuz im wearing sneakers and making 6 figs biatch and i can spell wrong if i want

and if im bored again i will log on under houseman and mess with u a bit more.

i dont care about spelling biatch and that is the second cedric interview u do u did one when he moved to space

and my 305 education did me great cuz im wearing sneakers and making 6 figs biatch and i can spell wrong if i want

i thought you said you were done ???

Guest miniberries

DUDE! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

Guest JMT

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Guest pod

Good for you. You must be proud to make six figures. Come up and introduce yourself one night and then you'll realize that I really don't care what you earn or what you wear.

And who the hell is Bab Marley?

It is odd that you felt the need to create an alter ego though...oh wait, you probably can't understand what I just said.

To keep it simple you must have something to be afraid of if you cannot come out under your real name and criticize people.

Guest shannon_coolj.

you should care about spelling. it shows that you're completely ignorant and as you can see, no one is listening to you because you sound like a complete tool.

your 305 education did you great because you're wearing sneakers? hmmm...interesting

as for pod, he has no reason to kiss butt. he could get drinks free anywhere anyway without kissing butt? why? because he's out in the scene every weekend and gets to know people.

the reason he's deleting your stuff is because we tend to like intelligent comments around here. but obviously, you have no creativity so you attack the djs personally, instead of professionally.

get a life, please!! no one wants to hear your crap (although it was amusing reading this post!!)

Guest pod

At least HangtheDJ can type properly. I miss him, actually. He was a good kid....lot of potential there.

As for the six figures, I'm sure it is somehow related to street pharmaceuticals. ;D

Guest rollyp66

Actually Hang The DJ is very well spoken and has a vision... you can't knock that. He has something he wants to do we'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of him

Guest houseman

get a life, please!! no one wants to hear your crap (although it was amusing reading this post!!)

so then whats the fuss if ur havin fun i had fun being someone else and it was a bit fun winding u guys up its so easy.

cooljunkies unite and defend the wack djs, lol just kidding guys get over it the boards have been fucking boring the past weeks

Guest houseman

At least HangtheDJ can type properly. I miss him, actually. He was a good kid....lot of potential there.

As for the six figures, I'm sure it is somehow related to street pharmaceuticals. ;D

dam why i got to be a drug dealer