yo POD stop kissing BUTT

Guest houseman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Man all this new people joining the board SUCK bigtime :-X. They lurk the boards for months and once they join and decide to post they make themselves sound so stupid and clueless.

I think we're getting to the limit of cool people on these boards. A couple of weeks ago, I was talking with a couple of board members and we were talking how odd are the new cats joining. Its like they are nightlife rejects or just plain computer nerds who dont have a life but be some fucking losers!

Guest web_norah

you tell them Level, just like your pal the man with no name who loves the goa trance classics of Darude and Zombie Nation....what's the point of antagonizing in here anyway?

Guest rollyp66

Man all this new people joining the board SUCK bigtime :-X. They lurk the boards for months and once they join and decide to post they make themselves sound so stupid and clueless.

I think we're getting to the limit of cool people on these boards. A couple of weeks ago' date=' I was talking with a couple of board members and we were talking how odd are the new cats joining. Its like they are nightlife rejects or just plain computer nerds who dont have a life but be some fucking losers!

[/quote']

What are you tryin to say about me buddy??? lol

Guest LeVeL

just like your pal the man with no name who loves the goa trance classics of Darude and Zombie Nation....what's the point of antagonizing in here anyway?

LOL...Norah..Goa Trance... ;D :P

Would you guys just rumble and get it over with already? ;D

you of all people knowwww there wont be a "RUMBLE" ;)

I JUST KNOW WHAT U WANT TO HAPPEN POD ;D 8)

Guest LeVeL

Geez Norah.

OK you can be a fight judge.

Yeah I agree..we need 2 girls to start bashing each other like crazy. I say Norah or Ldysphynx or CrzyC any of those 3 would be cool to se them get on each others nerve.

Too many guy bashing on this site. And I admit..I am mostly the cause...I do shit on purpose and it works like a charm. I got idiots trying to fight me cause I talked bad about their djs or because I talked bad about their sports team or because I took their girl. Give me a break its too fucking funny.

We need a girl brawl...so what you say Pod...who would you like to see get it on from the Female junkies.

Guest web_norah

judge better

no fighting and shit for me. i am already up the shit creek here so i cant be instigating fights over nothing. i am done with the conservative contigency here. they bore me.

next.

Guest LeVeL

judge better

no fighting and shit for me. i am already up the shit creek here so i cant be instigating fights over nothing. i am done with the conservative contigency here. they bore me.

next.

Well Norah you already fight with everyone on the boards...you can take a couple of females from CJ and have them for lunch. Shit I seen you bash a couple of guys on here and scare them silly.

Geez Norah.

OK you can be a fight judge.

Yeah I agree..we need 2 girls to start bashing each other like crazy. I say Norah or Ldysphynx or CrzyC any of those 3 would be cool to se them get on each others nerve.

Too many guy bashing on this site. And I admit..I am mostly the cause...I do shit on purpose and it works like a charm. I got idiots trying to fight me cause I talked bad about their djs or because I talked bad about their sports team or because I took their girl. Give me a break its too fucking funny.

We need a girl brawl...so what you say Pod...who would you like to see get it on from the Female junkies.

fight you ?? lol bro .. its not gonna be a fight i guarantee it .. and you keep on with the idiot comments ?? you dont know how to get out of this one so u dig yourself deeper .. lol thats the funny shit ..lol .. you just dont know when to keep your mouth shut .. lets see after a couple of weeks if you keep running the mouth like that ;) but when you do stop everyone on here will know why ;)

its on for you buddy.. unless you bitch out on here right now and appolagize ;)

thats the only way it wont be on ..

and damn it sucks to not go anywhere cause you are scared like a little ho ..

so if you keep thinkin its a game with you .. well thats even gonna make it easier 4 me 8) keep it up ;D

Guest pod

I don't think you will get your girl fight. Sorry, none of the girls seem like that.

Oh believe me, I'll become the Don King of chick fighting.

Guest web_norah

with all this being said

bark, bark and NO BITE

i need Amalia here dammit, she'll take each of you and have you all running for your life

I don't think you will get your girl fight. Sorry, none of the girls seem like that.

Oh believe me, I'll become the Don King of chick fighting.

you sure as hell talk more than that mutha fucker .. lmao ;D