Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo POD stop kissing BUTT

Guest houseman

Guest LeVeL

fight you ?? lol bro .. its not gonna be a fight i guarantee it .. and you keep on with the idiot comments ?? you dont know how to get out of this one so u dig yourself deeper .. lol thats the funny shit ..lol .. you just dont know when to keep your mouth shut .. lets see after a couple of weeks if you keep running the mouth like that ;) but when you do stop everyone on here will know why ;)

its on for you buddy.. unless you bitch out on here right now and appolagize ;)

thats the only way it wont be on ..

and damn it sucks to not go anywhere cause you are scared like a little ho ..

so if you keep thinkin its a game with you .. well thats even gonna make it easier 4 me 8) keep it up ;D

LOL...a fight never crossed my mind. But if you think I'm some kind of chicken shit then your kidding yourself.

Now...its all started as me fucking with you cause I know by me talking bout your idol Edgar V it would irritate you. Now the weeks will go by and I will continue to say what I say. And me apologize..apologize for what!!!

Dogg you dont see me using smileys on my thread...who are you trying to be Renzo. Whatver...I'm threw breaking you on this message board. Keep posting your Photoshop Pictures and doing what you do.

You will see me in the miami Nightspots when you see me, its all good...I'll be out there enjoying my night.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fight you ?? lol bro .. its not gonna be a fight i guarantee it .. and you keep on with the idiot comments ?? you dont know how to get out of this one so u dig yourself deeper .. lol thats the funny shit ..lol .. you just dont know when to keep your mouth shut .. lets see after a couple of weeks if you keep running the mouth like that ;) but when you do stop everyone on here will know why ;)

its on for you buddy.. unless you bitch out on here right now and appolagize ;)

thats the only way it wont be on ..

and damn it sucks to not go anywhere cause you are scared like a little ho ..

so if you keep thinkin its a game with you .. well thats even gonna make it easier 4 me 8) keep it up ;D

LOL...a fight never crossed my mind. But if you think I'm some kind of chicken shit then your kidding yourself.

Now...its all started as me fucking with you cause I know by me talking bout your idol Edgar V it would irritate you. Now the weeks will go by and I will continue to say what I say. And me apologize..apologize for what!!!

Dogg you dont see me using smileys on my thread...who are you trying to be Renzo. Whatver...I'm threw breaking you on this message board. Keep posting your Photoshop Pictures and doing what you do.

You will see me in the miami Nightspots when you see me' date=' its all good...I'll be out there enjoying my night.

[/quote']

lmaoooooooo @ "I'm threw breaking you on this message board"

see ya soon .. that night i see you , you wont be enjoying for long

Guest LeVeL

see ya soon .. that night i see you , you wont be enjoying for long

So your serous...LOL..look at you the message board thug. Man if you approah me and touch me get ready to go to jail with me, so have you bail bonds man on speed dial.

I guess you dont get it....I have seen you and I suggest you start doing some pushups or start running around the block a couple of times. Your night is going to be ruined with mine.. and be sure to approach me alone...and as you can see...I dont chill with a whole bunch of goons. I ride solo..

Guest LdySphynx

you must, you must, you must increase your bust.

OMG........TOO FREAKING FUNNY!!!!

Houseman or whoever he is must be rolling on the floor with this.....look at where his insulting of a DJ has lead everyone!!!

And Norah girl I don't know you personally, but I just think you are very misunderstood ;)...it's all good though thats what makes us women special that we're mysterious :P.

see ya soon .. that night i see you ' date=' you wont be enjoying for long

[/quote']

So your serous...LOL..look at you the message board thug. Man if you approah me and touch me get ready to go to jail with me, so have you bail bonds man on speed dial.

I guess you dont get it....I have seen you and I suggest you start doing some pushups or start running around the block a couple of times. Your night is going to be ruined with mine.. and be sure to approach me alone...and as you can see...I dont chill with a whole bunch of goons. I ride solo..

Dont worry my bro will approach you solo,he'll go

through with what he said,and by the looks at your posts I thought you would also.But now your threating him by calling the cops? Well you shouldve known what you were getting yourself into,dont you know by now at this time in life that your mouth can get you into trouble? Well not if you can back it up.I'm telling him(my bro) not to even pay attention to you or to ignore this whole thing, but whatever.

see ya soon .. that night i see you ' date=' you wont be enjoying for long

[/quote']

LMAOOOOOOO the cops ?? ok .. my bonds man is always ready .. you just showed your pussyness.. LMAOOOOOOO

DONT WORRY .. IM IN DESCENT SHAPE ..

you will see ;)

and no im not mad or upset.. i just dont like you from the time i met you .. and ive made it quite clear .. and when i dont like someone any little thing i find to ..well nm .. ill see ya soon tough guy .. and do some push ups yourself.. you dont wanna let your cj people down do ya ??

that would be so disapointing for them .

and i will do it alone .. peace dawggy .. 8)

p.s. eat your weatieeeeeees !!!!!!!