Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fight at Vibe awards; one person stabbed

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

DAM Doggg...Youngbuck from G_Unit supposively assaulted someone with a deadly weapon and now the LAPD are looking for his ass.

What a dumb fuck.... :-X

Guest jbit

DAM Doggg...Youngbuck from G_Unit supposively assaulted someone with a deadly weapon and now the LAPD are looking for his ass.

Thats what I heard this morning.

Thats almost.......but not quite....as stupid as the guy who started shooting rounds in that NYC club because someone started throwing $100 bills at Sean Combs (I refuse to call him P-Diddy).

"You got black people and you got niggas, im tired of niggas" - Chris Rock

Guest slamminshaun

you know, you can continue to knock rappers down but they sure as hell climbed to the mainstage of music industry, their albums actually sell and they are (for the most part), all doing not so bad.

Jay Z owns a b-ball team

P Diddy diversified his empire

Dre owns a label

Russell Simmons

Nelly

Ludacris

Usher is on top his game now

that doesnt sound too dumb to me, business wise, they're selling their thug lifestyle and there are enough fools out there buying it.

Mark my words. Hip-Hop will go back to the underground where it belongs within 3 to 4 years. It's making the same mistakes "Glam Metal" did back in the 80's. Rather then be the music against the machine, its has become part of the machine. The lyrics now a days, suck!! The beats, all the same!! No creativity, and what's worse.....No DJ's apart of the groups anymore!! When your mom and dad turn on Eminem in the car, it ceases to become cool anymore, so what's the point of listening to it?

Guest web_norah

yes hip hop now sucks

but it is a marketing gimmick of a lifestyle, dont forget that

clothes

drinks

shoes

diamonds

i dont think it is ready to go back to the underground just yet and maybe it'll take a backseat just like rock and roll did ...but the lifestyle that it does sell, is here to stay.

Guest jbit

but it is a marketing gimmick of a lifestyle, dont forget that

clothes

drinks

shoes

diamonds

You know you've already got your copy of crunk juice.....YYEEAAAHHHH.....WWHHHHHAAAAAATT! ;D

Guest web_norah

i wanna see rock and roll compete with the marketing of hip hop....bring on the raggedy t shirts, Lee ripped jeans, the fake jewels, market Aqua Net hairspray and gel, and some sort of Jack Daniels alcoholic beverage...... :P

"Everyone wants to act like a nigga, but no one wants to be a nigga" Richard Prior...

"When i'm at the atm machine, I'm not looking over my shoulder for the media.. Mike Wallace is not gonna rob me. I'm looking over my shoulder for niggas!" Chris Rock...

Club 84 on 84 east west of Anthonys on sat night had some big thing, there was 2000 hood rats every where, in the parking lots, walking around in the win dixie etc. It was a kevlar moment.

Club 84 on 84 east west of Anthonys on sat night had some big thing, there was 2000 hood rats every where, in the parking lots, walking around in the win dixie etc. It was a kevlar moment.

That used to be the Saint.... RIP SAINT :(

Soo many good memories there... Tuesdays rocked and so did Saturdays :(

Guest pod

Norah, someone doesn't like you very much! ;D

how are you allowing all of these racist ass comment to be posted on this site. fuck this bullshit and i hope all you motherfuckers burn

He wants us all to burn, this is classic. But he didn't have the balls to get an account, just to send me some stupid anonymous comment.

Guest Seb

you know, you can continue to knock rappers down but they sure as hell climbed to the mainstage of music industry, their albums actually sell and they are (for the most part), all doing not so bad.

Jay Z owns a b-ball team

P Diddy diversified his empire

Dre owns a label

Russell Simmons

Nelly

Ludacris

Usher is on top his game now

that doesnt sound too dumb to me, business wise, they're selling their thug lifestyle and there are enough fools out there buying it.

Mark my words. Hip-Hop will go back to the underground where it belongs within 3 to 4 years. It's making the same mistakes "Glam Metal" did back in the 80's. Rather then be the music against the machine, its has become part of the machine. The lyrics now a days, suck!! The beats, all the same!! No creativity, and what's worse.....No DJ's apart of the groups anymore!! When your mom and dad turn on Eminem in the car, it ceases to become cool anymore, so what's the point of listening to it?

I agree.

Guest web_norah

so i am a racist? please :o

will the real Slim Shady stand up? ;D

i know loads of people who dont like me but ask me if i give a hoot.

but the racist thing is funny Pod. :P

i'll gladly burn though - - as if.

Guest LeVeL

i know loads of people who dont like me but ask me if i give a hoot.

but the racist thing is funny Pod. :P

hahah Norah...I cant agree with you anymore sweety ;D

Thats what I heard this morning.

Thats almost.......but not quite....as stupid as the guy who started shooting rounds in that NYC club because someone started throwing $100 bills at Sean Combs (I refuse to call him P-Diddy).

"You got black people and you got niggas, im tired of niggas" - Chris Rock

That's why Chris Rock is one of my favorite comedians. He speaks the TRUTH whether you like it or not. That is a powerful quote that most people don't understand, it's just sad that a lot of people can't make the difference. People like Saleen put black people and niggas in the same category.