Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ welcomes Mansion, Opium Garden and Prive to the site

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

You can now check out panoramic images, find out what's going on and get on the list for Mansion, Opium Garden and Prive in our clubs section. Enjoy!

Guest LeVeL

Ohh shit its about time you guys hook it up with the Mansion gueslist...now I wont have to bother that chic anymore.

But does this list really guarantee you entrance cause you all know how those doormen are. Not that I wont be having any problems at the door but I am saying unattended men or ugly bitches who dress up but still look ugly.

Guest endymion

But does this list really guarantee you entrance cause you all know how those doormen are.

No it doesn't guarantee entrance at all, you're still at the mercy of the club's door guys, just no cover once you do that. Bring girls.

Guest LeVeL

But does this list really guarantee you entrance cause you all know how those doormen are.

No it doesn't guarantee entrance at all, you're still at the mercy of the club's door guys, just no cover once you do that. Bring girls.

Acourse buddy..hey tech was this your idea or was it Nick to put Mansion on the map. Since I know you decided to go one day and you didn't exactly have the greatest of times.

Guest nickjunkie

As long as you follow the general CJ advice, you'll be fine. Dress well, bring girls, be nice to the door guy, ask for the CoolJunkie list.

Guest LeVeL

I love Mansion to me its the best known secret on the beach. Fridays is where the party is at. I'll skip Amika and Crobar to go to Mansion anytime. The ladies are delicious in there...and you have only a couple of guys to compete against. and they have ladies galore everywhere.... :o

Guest Clarisa

Ohh shit its about time you guys hook it up with the Mansion gueslist...now I wont have to bother that chic anymore.

But does this list really guarantee you entrance cause you all know how those doormen are. Not that I wont be having any problems at the door but I am saying unattended men or ugly bitches who dress up but still look ugly.

I see that you are asking a question in the third party form, hmmmmmmmmm

Guest obby

I love Mansion to me its the best known secret on the beach. Fridays is where the party is at. I'll skip Amika and Crobar to go to Mansion anytime. The ladies are delicious in there...and you have only a couple of guys to compete against. and they have ladies galore everywhere.... :o

I heard the same. I personaly plan on passing by for the first time after Pearl this Friday.

<----loves delicious ladies

;D

Guest LeVeL

I see that you are asking a question in the third party form, hmmmmmmmmm

Noo not exactly a question from my point but I have friends who come on the site for gueslist infor ..so just wanted to get things straight...cause I know the deal with Mansion.

excellent now we have lists for sheldon and vaughn at opium . about time :)

finger_004.gif

Nice!!!

mansion is nice but they need to do something with the sound. not sure if they have since last i went in march so i cant really speculate. but opium...... its onnn on saturdays when im not at space lol

Guest pod

That goes for any club. I've been in clubs where the guy girl ratio is quite acceptable and the ladies are having none of it. Then again I don't even bother trying anymore. I have more success not trying than trying if that makes any sense.

Guest LeVeL

that dont mean u get w/ them tho ;)

Thats true you got a point there but nothing wrong with trying, not everyone is a model like yourself... :P

But its true what you guys say..when there are too many girls in a club they dont seem to not want to get hit on.

But the last time I happened to go...a group of girls approached me and they asked me if I would dance with one of their friends..who was looking mighty nice.

So I saved the girl the embarassment and I decided to dance with her. Nothing wrong with getting down but its always up to you if you want something more. Me on that night I didn't want a girl..I just wanted a good time with my friends and the people I love.

Too many chics in Miami to try to hit on each individual one. I instead let a couple go by..and once and then I'll see which one intrigues me the most. ;)

that dont mean u get w/ them tho ;)

Thats true you got a point there but nothing wrong with trying' date=' not everyone is a model like yourself... :P[/quote'] Plz do not disclose my true identity!

But its true what you guys say..when there are too many girls in a club they dont seem to not want to get hit on.

But the last time I happened to go...a group of girls approached me and they asked me if I would dance with one of their friends..who was looking mighty nice.

you sure she wasnt getting married? that's happens alot when a group of chicks come up and say hi hey my friend likes ya come dance w/ her blablabla...i usually just laugh @ it and try to hit on the one that asked(she usually tends to be the cutiest) lol...the other that was really interested i just smile and give the "i have to use the men's room" aka dip excuse lol...

So I saved the girl the embarassment and I decided to dance with her. Nothing wrong with getting down but its always up to you if you want something more. Me on that night I didn't want a girl..I just wanted a good time with my friends and the people I love.

Too many chics in Miami to try to hit on each individual one. I instead let a couple go by..and once and then I'll see which one intrigues me the most. ;)

Guest LeVeL

you sure she wasnt getting married? that's happens alot when a group of chicks come up and say hi hey my friend likes ya come dance w/ her blablabla...i usually just laugh @ it and try to hit on the one that asked(she usually tends to be the cutiest) lol...the other that was really interested i just smile and give the "i have to use the men's room" aka dip excuse lol...

Dam bitch you been on cooljunkie for some time now and you still dont know how to quote..LOL :P

But anyways...its funny you say that dogg..I have done that "i have to use the men's room" excuse lol...or the one about that I have to go to the bar first to buy a drink and then I do the Hocus Pocus on her...lol

But this time around these Hoes...ooops I means girls looked nicey nice... ;D

But sometimes..I cant let out the Big Bad Wolf on every chic I meet. I have to show other sides...just for practice purposes.. ;)

Dam bitch you been on cooljunkie for some time now and you still dont know how to quote..LOL :P

But anyways...its funny you say that dogg..I have done that "i have to use the men's room" excuse lol...or the one about that I have to go to the bar first to buy a drink and then I do the Hocus Pocus on her...lol

But this time around these Hoes...ooops I means girls looked nicey nice... ;D

But sometimes..I cant let out the Big Bad Wolf on every chic I meet. I have to show other sides...just for practice purposes.. ;)

these nicey nice chicks u speak of are just plain mirror images to me