• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

PS...Your sig is still wrong.

I agree.

But Carisa is going through a change in her life for the positive. Shit I miss the crazy side of her but not the druggy one. I like her the way she is now and you can see it. The girls stands out now.

Guest lyrik

C - leave drew alone...he typed "loose" exactly how he would pronounce it with his Colombian accent....drew just correct the damn thing and be done with it "lose".

Guest LeVeL

The Chib vs Crzy? Another rumble? ;D

Naww I dont think sooo...a lot of people disagree on things on here but then end up talking agin or hanging. I for one cant be that type of person. We can always play and stuff but once you take it to a personal level and you start with personal attacks then it gets serious.

I think its kind of ignorant to talk bad about someone but once you see each other its all good and dandy. Da Level is not like this.

Guest slamminshaun

If people do drugs, so what? As long as they're responsible about it (if there is such a thing) and mature enough to not get swepped up in it. It has nothing to do with something lacking in their lives, etc....CEO's of corporations do bumps in the bathroom at work, but manage to close million dollar deals. It's all in how you manage it.

If people do drugs, so what? As long as they're responsible about it (if there is such a thing) and mature enough to not get swepped up in it. It has nothing to do with something lacking in their lives, etc....CEO's of corporations do bumps in the bathroom at work, but manage to close million dollar deals. It's all in how you manage it.

there ya go 8) 8)