Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotmail goes up to 250 mb of storage FREE

Bling

Guest pod

If you have an account with an ISP, your free email with unlimited (well by the size of your hard drive) storage is already included. Not many people know that. Webmail is only convenient when travelling.

Guest LdySphynx

shweetttttttttttttttttttt

about time too

hotmail has now put storage size to 250mb and file attachments from 1 mb to 10 mb ;D

Dammmmm Bling, you are a little behind on this.....its been like that for almost a year now :P!!!

Gotta keep up buddy, im losing ya here!!!!

Guest r3nz0

Bling - do you write poems, send them to yourself and pretend they are from someone else?

Stop acting like you don't send him poems adorned with little bunnies and hearts, Guyman. :)

Guest guyman1966

Bling - do you write poems, send them to yourself and pretend they are from someone else?

Stop acting like you don't send him poems adorned with little bunnies and hearts, Guyman. :)

But you are still the only guy I wissspuuurrrrrr poems to while you are standing in the corner of a club looking lost and confused. LOL

Guest LdySphynx

Hotmail is like snail mail to me , they no longer allow third party clients like Outlook even though they are the company that made it.

Gmail is king :o

OMG, I have Incredimail..............I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

shweetttttttttttttttttttt

about time too

hotmail has now put storage size to 250mb and file attachments from 1 mb to 10 mb ;D

Dammmmm Bling, you are a little behind on this.....its been like that for almost a year now :P!!!

Gotta keep up buddy, im losing ya here!!!!

That's not true. For a couple of days, some people are waking up and finding their accounts all of a sudden being supersized, but not all of them Mine hasn't, it has been somehow random so far...