Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanted to share

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

Super Wheels Skating Center

12265 SW 112 St

Miami, FL

( Map )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events at Super Wheels Skating Center

Throwback Mondays

Skate to 80's and 90's electric funk, freestyle and Miami Bass. Mondays, 8:30-11:30 p.m., $7.

Guest LdySphynx

12265 SW 112 St

Miami, FL

( Map )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throwback Mondays

Skate to 80's and 90's electric funk, freestyle and Miami Bass. Mondays, 8:30-11:30 p.m., $7.

Isn't that where the old Hot Wheels used to be???

I still have to learn to roller skate, I have the basic down.....just can't break and my legs spread open and I lose my balance!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Funny thing is I love it, I just can't do it right!!!!

Guest Clarisa

I can't picture exactly where it is but it seems like it is where the old hot wheels used to be. yes CrzyC it is a rollerskating rink. I'd love to go and check it out.

Guest fairyDust

I still have to learn to roller skate, I have the basic down.....just can't break and my legs spread open and I lose my balance!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Use the regular 4 wheel skates, not the in line ones...they're easier to manage....and just practice, practice, practice...after many falls you'll get the hang of it, lol..

Guest LeVeL

12265 SW 112 St

Miami, FL

( Map )

Throwback Mondays

Yup this is where the Old HOT Wheels used to be. But fuck that there was nothing like Thunder Wheels back in the day. Where the gangstas and girlies with mini-skirts and Nike Shoes would be at...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh da Memories. ;)

Guest fairyDust

But fuck that there was nothing like Thunder Wheels back in the day. Where the gangstas and girlies with mini-skirts and Nike Shoes would be at...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh da Memories. ;)

Ha ha..... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Use the regular 4 wheel skates, not the in line ones...they're easier to manage....and just practice, practice, practice...after many falls you'll get the hang of it, lol..

I did, I actually skate better with the roller blades!!!!