Clubplanet Nightlife Community

about last night

Guest shwank69

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

so last night....met up with her and her friends @ townhouse, great place, by the way. the chick was waaaaaaasted. so we hang out a little there, her friends keep telling me that i gotta get her home by 5am to catch her flight home this morning, so i think that's a huge sign, i'm in. so the chick and i head back to the crib. on the way there, she pulls her shirt down, makes me suck her tits while i'm driving up i95, kissing me and everything. so hot. get to my house, start fooling around a little bit, and all of a sudden she freaks out, just before we do it, she says she's tired and just wants to go to sleep. so she does. i don't know what to think except that this bitch is freakin crazy. and she's gone home now, most likely won't see her again. so whatever, life goes on. but i'm terribly unsatisfied. at least i got to suck on her titties again.

sounds classy

c'mon everyone has gotten a little freeway lovin at one time or another!

Guest mursa

Has happened to me ONCE ! grrr its tough , and a lesson you learn COLD ...thank God , I love going down on girls and did that as my last resort to please her .

Alcohol and OTHER substances in excess can definetly disconnect your mind from body and make for unwanted relaxation down there .

Has happened to me ONCE ! grrr its tough , and a lesson you learn COLD ...thank God , I love going down on girls and did that as my last resort to please her .

Alcohol and OTHER substances in excess can definetly disconnect your mind from body and make for unwanted relaxation down there .

that's cuz ur not brazilian... 8)

pussy is pussy, just fuck it and get it over with...next time just dont show that much interest to ur so called "hot chick" type...girls know their hot period...dont be like every other fool staring her down and hoping that one day u'll have her in ur bed to urself...just be confident....women love confidence.

next time play the game, dont let the game play you

welcome to cj