Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the deal with......

Guest probable

Guest probable

fucking troll's, at these club's now. I haven't been out in Miami in age's, this weekend however i visited 3 club's and at each one I was approached by obviously people looking to roll on other's,undercover's,cop's,DEA whatever it was fucking rediculous, I wasn't wearing sunglasse's,grinding my teeth,sweating profusly, or giving off any indication that I was using any drug's, just drinking my SKY& tonic.

Has shit gotten that bad down here?????????? seriously what's the deal I am gonna have to deal with this crap everytime I go out down to Miami, these fucker's are relentless they ask & then ask again an hour later my date almost swung on one of em........................

Anybody else deal with this bullshit this past weekend?????????????????????????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest probable

No inside the club's, most of em were young which lead's me to believe they were snitches,informant's, but they were dressed like regular clubber's...........

Guest LeVeL

fucking troll's, at these club's now. I haven't been out in Miami in age's, this weekend however i visited 3 club's and at each one I was approached by obviously people looking to roll on other's,undercover's,cop's,DEA whatever it was fucking rediculous, I wasn't wearing sunglasse's,grinding my teeth,sweating profusly, or giving off any indication that I was using any drug's, just drinking my SKY& tonic.

Has shit gotten that bad down here?????????? seriously what's the deal I am gonna have to deal with this crap everytime I go out down to Miami, these fucker's are relentless they ask & then ask again an hour later my date almost swung on one of em........................

Anybody else deal with this bullshit this past weekend?????????????????????????

I feel you completely...I have gotten harassed before by a DEA agent one time getting out of Space. Supposively the guy said he had his eye on me all night.

He said that I was constantly selling drugs ect...

When eventually I wasn't. All sorts of Police authorities go to the Space patio just that people dont see it.

Guest probable

THE FUCKING DEA,MIAMI PD needs to spend more time stopping the shit from being brought into Miami instead of harrasing innocent clubber's............. >:(

I mean seriously even if you get caught popping a pill in a club or being stupid enough to let these assholes get something off you any decent attorney will get you off on"ENTRAPEMENT"

It's the poor soul's who get caught and don't have any $$$$$$$ that end up turning into snitches and try to set up people they are friend's with to saVE THERE OWN ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kcariaga

I haven't really seen too much of that, but I guess they are doing a really great job of disguising themselves and that is why I don't even notice. Do they just question people or are they making arrests?

Guest trancelator

I've been clubbing in Miami for 5 years and this has never happened to me. I think auhorities doing such activities must be targeting people who look very young or have a "different" appearance. Unfortunately, authorities will attack anything that is not conventional because of stereotypes.

Guest JMT

its happened to me once or twice, and even though i had nothing nor would i even entertain the idea for a perfect stranger, it seemed the parties (tourists) who solicited the info were actually just sincere crackheads upon further review.

Guest probable

SPACE patio was down right scary, I'll never go there again every motherfucker there was asking for shit, you gotta be fucking crazy to bring drug's in there, TROLL'S IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Well I have been told from people that know who the undercover cops are in the clubs, that some of them will go as far as to roll in order to catch the person they are watching!!!

I guess it pays to know the security guards at clubs!!!!

Guest JMT

Well I have been told from people that know who the undercover cops are in the clubs, that some of them will go as far as to roll in order to catch the person they are watching!!!

im not saying youre not right, but i find that VERY hard to believe. especially just to nab some joe mullet clubber for a few pills. a cop's whole mentality is that you are playing russian roulette by taking drugs in the first place.

Guest LdySphynx

im not saying youre not right, but i find that VERY hard to believe. especially just to nab some joe mullet clubber for a few pills. a cop's whole mentality is that you are playing russian roulette by taking drugs in the first place.

I'm just saying what i've beed told ::)!!!

Guest probable

narcs&undercover's do DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!! trust me especially if they are trying to catch a dealer it's there fucking job,trust NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JMT

i think someone has been pulling your 3rd leg. unless its the DEA trying to pinch the next Escobar...

it aint happening at a club for a small dealer. thats BS.

Guest LdySphynx

narcs&undercover's do DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!! trust me especially if they are trying to catch a dealer it's there fucking job,trust NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See JMT....... ;) ;D

Guest LeVeL

I think Space is a target since its been raided before in the past. Cops frequently go there to snoop around. I remember 2 years ago there was a Miami Police Cop who use to hang with us at the old Space the man had the hook up with anything...the guy was like a pharmacist. And if you were a dealer and you didn't know him then you would be fucked.

But Cops go mostly to the recent Space Patio...and they hang around each other acting like regular clubbers or even looking like security guards. And once they see their nearest crackhead they ask him or her where they can get some pills and then they take that person to the back and they arrest them or they ask them questions where did they get them. if they bought them at the club or fro someone?

Believe it or not but Space is still in the shitless of every major Police department in Miami. Everyone know what goes on there. Come on you have people in the patio till 3 pm who have been partying since 12am that night.

I seen this done. Actually a friend of mine who I ran into at State recently tolm me he is not going back to Space due to these reasons. The cops know who are the dealers and who are their clients. my recommendation is watch out. the Level has warned you.... :o

Guest JMT

See JMT....... ;) ;D

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. as soon as the transaction is over, the person is done. there is no reason for them to actually consume the drugs in a club. you pinch a small guy, then get him to roll over on his supplier. thats how it works.

Guest vanbuurenfan

SPACE patio was down right scary, I'll never go there again every motherfucker there was asking for shit, you gotta be fucking crazy to bring drug's in there, TROLL'S IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sorry, but you are coming across as someone who was taking a shit with 20 pills in your pocket and were pissed that cops were there. I dont mind them one bit. If you aint doing nothing wrong then dont worry about it.

Guest LdySphynx

Well did anyone hear about the recent raid that happened a few weeks back in someone's house????

One of the biggst dealers known to the miami club scene???

But you know it was expected.....the man flaunted it like it was Tic Tacs!!!!!

But yeah I agree you have nothing to worry about being approached if you are not doing anything!!!!

We're we not taught since we were little kids not to take candy or speak to strangers ;)!!!!

dude sorry, but you are coming across as someone who was taking a shit with 20 pills in your pocket and were pissed that cops were there. I dont mind them one bit. If you aint doing nothing wrong then dont worry about it.

i agree there. there's no need to get pissed off and say you won't go to da club anymore cause of that. just mind your own bidnezz and you'll be fine. the cops are doing their job, you know. but on another note, i'm a firm believer in:

LEGALIZE EVERYTHING ;D ;D ;D

i agree there. there's no need to get pissed off and say you won't go to da club anymore cause of that. just mind your own bidnezz and you'll be fine. the cops are doing their job, you know. but on another note, i'm a firm believer in:

LEGALIZE EVERYTHING ;D ;D ;D

They will never win the war on drugs.