Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the deal with......

Guest probable

Guest probable

SPACE patio was down right scary, I'll never go there again every motherfucker there was asking for shit, you gotta be fucking crazy to bring drug's in there, TROLL'S IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sorry, but you are coming across as someone who was taking a shit with 20 pills in your pocket and were pissed that cops were there. I dont mind them one bit. If you aint doing nothing wrong then dont worry about it.

Actually dude your wrong, I wasn't taking a shit and I certainly did not have any pill's in my pocket, you seem a little hostile, anybody that was there Sunday morning know's what i'm talking about...................

Let me ask you something if you were on a date with a girl who you just met and had all kinds of stranger's asking you for illegal substance's what type of impression do you think that would make on her ???? especially when she is totally antidrug ??? ::)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPACE patio was down right scary, I'll never go there again every motherfucker there was asking for shit, you gotta be fucking crazy to bring drug's in there, TROLL'S IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sorry, but you are coming across as someone who was taking a shit with 20 pills in your pocket and were pissed that cops were there. I dont mind them one bit. If you aint doing nothing wrong then dont worry about it.

Actually dude your wrong, I wasn't taking a shit and I certainly did not have any pill's in my pocket, you seem a little hostile, anybody that was there Sunday morning know's what i'm talking about...................

Let me ask you something if you were on a date with a girl who you just met and had all kinds of stranger's asking you for illegal substance's what type of impression do you think that would make on her ???? especially when she is totally antidrug ??? ::)

first date at space??? :-\

I agree I wouldn't go to space on the first date. It must have been hard to talk to her.

Guest probable

Yeah that's right we went to go down to Miami to go clubbing,have drink's and dance is that bad? we went hopping from place to place and ended up @SPACE based on what other peep's told us, I did not realize I was going to be interrogated and made to look like Pablo Escobar to my date otherwise I would have stayed in Palm Beach county,btw MIZRA that was a long ride home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

Guest Cosmigonon

Stop smoking Crack, it has you all paranoid and shit...

Guest LdySphynx

My personal opinion is that you people are waaaay too paranoid. If someone asks me fro drugs in a club I just look at them like I cant hear them or dont understand.

Case in point...

During WMC I was at Space and some guy walks up to and and asks "Hey, you got any Tina?"

My response.... "Who's Tina?"

He walked away. LOL!

LMAO, i'd say yeah she just went to the bathroom.....she had to take a shit, wanna go wipe her ass!!!!

Guest JMT

My personal opinion is that you people are waaaay too paranoid. If someone asks me fro drugs in a club I just look at them like I cant hear them or dont understand.

Case in point...

During WMC I was at Space and some guy walks up to and and asks "Hey, you got any Tina?"

He walked away. LOL!

the guy from the HBO special? lol

Yeah that's right we went to go down to Miami to go clubbing,have drink's and dance is that bad? we went hopping from place to place and ended up @SPACE based on what other peep's told us, I did not realize I was going to be interrogated and made to look like Pablo Escobar to my date otherwise I would have stayed in Palm Beach county,btw MIZRA that was a long ride home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

Well if you had a good time then that's all that counts. The ride home is a bitch lol.

Case in point...

He walked away. LOL!

the guy from the HBO special? lol

No, another random guy.

Guest saintjohn

(alant)there's no "tina" on the guest list. can you move?(/alant)

Guest LdySphynx

(alant)there's no "tina" on the guest list. can you move?(/alant)

LOL, we already went through this on another thread!!!!

Everyone started posting versus from the song....

Guest LeVeL

He walked away. LOL!

What Tina...Tina Turner...lol

hey Carisa what night was this during WMC?

Guest LdySphynx

you say that like it's a bad thing.

Ummmmmmmm, usually when you start a sentence with LMAO......is cause you find something funny!!!!

Plus I knew as soon as CrzyC posted something about Tina, that was going to happen that is why I found it funny!!!!

Guest probable

Ok let's try to turn this thread around where is a cool place to hang with cool peep's and no crackfest? I gotta try to make it up to the lady after this weekend ? any idea's? we like house music, also sport's bar's

Guest coach

Well, I don't know if you can go to any club without it being a crackfest, but the following clubs have a lower than average "request" ratio for me: Crobar, Amika, State, Blue, and Onda. If you're not only stuck on house music, Automatic Slims is pretty good, as well. Plus, some of the hotels have great parties, sans (mostly) crackheads, Townhouse, Skybar, Delano, etc. This is only from my personal experience, ymmv.

Guest JMT

if you like house....and i take it your from up north (palm beach county) Delux in delray on fridays is your place.... ;D ;D

and Bru's Room is a great sports bar to boot.