Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the deal with......

Guest probable

Guest vegasguy25

fucking troll's, at these club's now. I haven't been out in Miami in age's, this weekend however i visited 3 club's and at each one I was approached by obviously people looking to roll on other's,undercover's,cop's,DEA whatever it was fucking rediculous, I wasn't wearing sunglasse's,grinding my teeth,sweating profusly, or giving off any indication that I was using any drug's, just drinking my SKY& tonic.

Has shit gotten that bad down here?????????? seriously what's the deal I am gonna have to deal with this crap everytime I go out down to Miami, these fucker's are relentless they ask & then ask again an hour later my date almost swung on one of em........................

Anybody else deal with this bullshit this past weekend?????????????????????????

That used to happen to me a lot at a club here in Vegas called Utopia. It did get quite annoying after about the 3rd time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanbuurenfan

SPACE patio was down right scary, I'll never go there again every motherfucker there was asking for shit, you gotta be fucking crazy to bring drug's in there, TROLL'S IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sorry, but you are coming across as someone who was taking a shit with 20 pills in your pocket and were pissed that cops were there. I dont mind them one bit. If you aint doing nothing wrong then dont worry about it.

Actually dude your wrong, I wasn't taking a shit and I certainly did not have any pill's in my pocket, you seem a little hostile, anybody that was there Sunday morning know's what i'm talking about...................

Let me ask you something if you were on a date with a girl who you just met and had all kinds of stranger's asking you for illegal substance's what type of impression do you think that would make on her ???? especially when she is totally antidrug ??? ::)

hey bud if you take a chick on a first date at space then thats on you, not the undercover cops ;D. that has happened to me every time ive been at space, its one of those things you just have to deal with. next time break em in gently before going to space all night till sun morning on a FIRST DATE! :o

SPACE patio was down right scary, I'll never go there again every motherfucker there was asking for shit, you gotta be fucking crazy to bring drug's in there, TROLL'S IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sorry, but you are coming across as someone who was taking a shit with 20 pills in your pocket and were pissed that cops were there. I dont mind them one bit. If you aint doing nothing wrong then dont worry about it.

seriously...

Drink a cold one, no one is gonna be on your ass and u'll never have to worry about all that BS...ive stayed in the patio till close several times, lots of times coming str8 from crobar, u dont have to be on something just to stay out that late, if u know how to drink moderatelly u can hang, enjoy the crowd, the music, the dj's, the vibe, that's what's all about when i put my feet into space's patio...."say no 2 drugs and grow the fuck up"

Guest durrtylexx

dude if your going on date, have dinner on Lincoln and then drinks at Skybar..Don't go to Space..I dunno about you but I my goal is to get the chic to dig me, not get lost in the music and the scene..