Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PUBLIC HUMILIATION

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest LaLeeBeaN

.....ok does anyone have any embarrassing moments they would like to share...for example accidentally saying you are *f-ing* your best friends man on COOLJUNKIE!! May not be so bad to some, but to me it was pretty freaking embarrassing! Especially since HE caught me on it and I missed it completely!!!! I love you Reenie!!!! But no piece for me thanks! ;D

Yeah so if anyone has anything to share I think it would be pretty interesting! ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WTF.......are you serious???

Well I think one of my most embarrassing moments was one night walking out of the movie theaters and my foot bent the wrong way and I fell flat on my face!!!!

I tried to play it off, but it was too late...!!!!

Guest ic143

Ok I have one. This wasn't public but sure was funny...after the fact.

I put the guard gate up in my kitchen to keep my lil dogs in there. I went into the kitchen to get some water and grabbed some chips and when I lifted my leg to go back over the guard gate (being lazy and didn't want to undo it) to get out my jeans got caught on the metal latch on the top and I ended up busting my ass on the kitchen floor. The best part was I never dropped my water or the chips!!! :o My dogs must have been laughing their asses off at me thinking to themselves "that's what she gets for locking us in here!"

Guest JMT

reminds me.... i busted ass going down the stairs on the open patio of a bar in college, on the busiest night. double fisting and broke a beer on the ground.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WTF.......are you serious???

Well I think one of my most embarrassing moments was one night walking out of the movie theaters and my foot bent the wrong way and I fell flat on my face!!!!

I tried to play it off, but it was too late...!!!!

Don't you hate when you can't save your dignity??? My friends and I used to catch either doing shit or what not and yell really loud, *I CAUGHT YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!* Ok maybe I just think that's funny.....location thing. ;) Trouble told me to tell you Hello! :)

Guest JMT

reminds me.... i busted ass going down the stairs on the open patio of a bar in college, on the busiest night. double fisting and broke a beer on the ground.

which one?

potbelly's, my soph year.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Ouch!!! Lords knows you wouldn't let go of those BEERS!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I put the guard gate up in my kitchen to keep my lil dogs in there. I went into the kitchen to get some water and grabbed some chips and when I lifted my leg to go back over the guard gate (being lazy and didn't want to undo it) to get out my jeans got caught on the metal latch on the top and I ended up busting my ass on the kitchen floor. The best part was I never dropped my water or the chips!!! :o My dogs must have been laughing their asses off at me thinking to themselves "that's what she gets for locking us in here!"

THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T DROP THOSE CHIPS MAN!!!! ;D Poor Reenie! Lords knows I would have pissed my pants if I was present!!! :-* :-* :-*

Guest ic143

THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T DROP THOSE CHIPS MAN!!!! ;D Poor Reenie! Lords knows I would have pissed my pants if I was present!!! :-* :-* :-*

Are you kidding me!!! I was thanking god that no one was home! ;D

Guest fairyDust

hhmmmm....I have a few, but one of the most embarrasing moments had to be when one night my date was dropping me off home from a long night of dancing and drinking, so I fell asleep in the passenger seat...I was so dead asleep and tired that my mouth was open and I started drooling all over myself and his car seat :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Luckily he was cool about the whole thing, and just laughed it off, but till this day I'm mortified everytime I think of that.. ;)

Guest JMT

which one?

fratbelly's. blech

i was only a soph. and had a connection for wristbands. :-\

Guest LeVeL

One of my most embarrasing moments was back in high school...I was taking some Protein shakes since I was working out and I wanted to gain weight. Well if any of you know Protein shakes seems to give you a bad case of gas.

Well on this day...I was in my 4th period class. And unfortunately I was the class clown..so I started making fun of some black girl cuz her weave fell in the floor infron of the class. Well in the process of all the laughing at one moment I happened to mistakenly drop a bomb as a fart right when the class stopped laughing.

man ohh man...what an embarassment. Especially when I was trying to hook-up with this chick in the class. Everyone started laughing at me....but what can i do. Hey in the end my friends started calling me..."Pedorro"...lol :'(

But the bright side of the story is that I still got the girl eventhough I farted... ;D

Guest ic143

hhmmmm....I have a few, but one of the most embarrasing moments had to be when one night my date was dropping me off home from a long night of dancing and drinking, so I fell asleep in the passenger seat...I was so dead asleep and tired that my mouth was open and I started drooling all over myself and his car seat :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Luckily he was cool about the whole thing, and just laughed it off, but till this day I'm mortified everytime I think of that.. ;)

Don't feel badly. I went to high school with this girl who knew she was going to fall asleep so she ripped out a piece of paper from her notebook and slept on it. When she woke up she would throw the piece of paper w/drool on it away!!! Talk about an easy clean up! ;D

which one?

fratbelly's. blech

i was only a soph. and had a connection for wristbands. :-\

ditto ;D

Guest LeVeL

dam thats fucked up...i would of dropped you off or given you a pink slip for drooling in my car.... :P

Guest fairyDust

Don't feel badly. I went to high school with this girl who knew she was going to fall asleep so she ripped out a piece of paper from her notebook and slept on it. When she woke up she would throw the piece of paper w/drool on it away!!! Talk about an easy clean up! ;D

LOL!...that's pretty funny....but at least she wasn't out on a date!..

Guest LaLeeBeaN

One of my most embarrasing moments was back in high school...I was taking some Protein shakes since I was working out and I wanted to gain weight. Well if any of you know Protein shakes seems to give you a bad case of gas.

Well on this day...I was in my 4th period class. And unfortunately I was the class clown..so I started making fun of some black girl cuz her weave fell in the floor infron of the class. Well in the process of all the laughing at one moment I happened to mistakenly drop a bomb as a fart right when the class stopped laughing.

man ohh man...what an embarassment. Especially when I was trying to hook-up with this chick in the class. Everyone started laughing at me....but what can i do. Hey in the end my friends started calling me..."Pedorro"...lol :'(

But the bright side of the story is that I still got the girl eventhough I farted... ;D

;D HaHa that's a good one!! Reminds me of the villan (sp?) from the movie MASTER OF DISGUISE! ;)

.....ok does anyone have any embarrassing moments they would like to share...for example accidentally saying you are *f-ing* your best friends man on COOLJUNKIE!! May not be so bad to some, but to me it was pretty freaking embarrassing! Especially since HE caught me on it and I missed it completely!!!! I love you Reenie!!!! But no piece for me thanks! ;D

Yeah so if anyone has anything to share I think it would be pretty interesting! ;)

WTF!?!?!?!

Guest ic143

WTF!?!?!?!

Yup!!! She sure did! Millsie didn't even know it happned! ;D Must of been one of those nights when he was REALLY wasted Ha ha! ;D