Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soooooo.. with all this talk about dj. roland

where would you like to see roland get a residency next ? we all know he has the skills to be a better dj than space allowed him to be.. he deserves it !! imo nowwww is when his career is gonna take off !!! i wish roland the best in his future .. so with this being said !! i know where id like to see him on a regular basis .. my choice would be nocturnal !! how about you bitches ??

Roland can play just about any setting or crowd. Big room, patio, lounge, wherever. He is very versatile and unpredictable. Those are some of his many talents. He is one of the hardest DJ's to ID..... Motivating and reading the crowd is another one of his strengths. For example, although I couldn't make it, I heard the radio broadcast of his set at Voodoo, I didn't like the track selection but it was well suited to the Lauderdale crowd. Back at Space in the mainroom he would start off with old school house classics and progressively build up to more recent toons, all done seamlessly. And once he gets to the patio, for the first hour or 90 minutes or so, around 5 or 6 am he would play some deep soulful house to warm you up and then work his way to more funky tunes. So wherever he goes I'm pretty sure that adjusting will be the least of his worries.

Roland can play just about any setting or crowd. Big room' date=' patio, lounge, wherever. He is very versatile and unpredictable. Those are some of his many talents. He is one of the hardest DJ's to ID..... Motivating and reading the crowd is another one of his strengths. For example, although I couldn't make it, I heard the radio broadcast of his set at Voodoo, I didn't like the track selection but it was well suited to the Lauderdale crowd. Back at Space in the mainroom he would start off with old school house classics and progressively build up to more recent toons, all done seamlessly. And once he gets to the patio, for the first hour or 90 minutes or so, around 5 or 6 am he would play some deep soulful house to warm you up and then work his way to more funky tunes. So wherever he goes I'm pretty sure that adjusting will be the least of his worries.

[/quote']

agreed !!

Roland can play just about any setting or crowd. Big room' date=' patio, lounge, wherever. He is very versatile and unpredictable. Those are some of his many talents. He is one of the hardest DJ's to ID..... Motivating and reading the crowd is another one of his strengths. For example, although I couldn't make it, I heard the radio broadcast of his set at Voodoo, I didn't like the track selection but it was well suited to the Lauderdale crowd. Back at Space in the mainroom he would start off with old school house classics and progressively build up to more recent toons, all done seamlessly. And once he gets to the patio, for the first hour or 90 minutes or so, around 5 or 6 am he would play some deep soulful house to warm you up and then work his way to more funky tunes. So wherever he goes I'm pretty sure that adjusting will be the least of his worries.

[/quote']

8)

Guest klit

I'd like to see him at pangaea on friday nights when it opens up or the gryphon club. And on saturdays a downtown club other then nv, so either nocturnal or pawn shop.

None of these a weekly though cause def. wanna see him touring around and getting bigger gigs till those places get established with him being the res and having a consisten following at those places.

Wherever it is, I'll be there supporting.