Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me but.....

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

am I the only one here not exited about tomorrows Turkey feast. I love the holiday and the significance behind it but eating Turkey really sucks :-X

From everyone that I have talked to nobody out there likes eating turkey. Families cook it up on Thanksgiving only to have leftovers for the next 2 weeks after.

Am I the only one that feels this way here..

Guest LeVeL

i love it. not just the turkey but the stuffing, mashed and sweet potatos, honey baked ham, desserts....

Yup I love ths stuffing..actually I am addicted to that shit. But the turkey sucks.IMO

Guest LeVeL

It's only you hun.....Thanksgiving's not only about eating turkey..

I like everything else but the dam turkey...I am eating chicken tomorrow instead..lol

Guest LeVeL

i love the leftover turkey sandwiches :)

Boy I haven't stopped eating ever since the food got done. As we speak I am eating some Mexican Enchiladas. This year in my home we decided to not eat Turkey and instead we ate a Pork Leg, Some Chicken, Mexican Food with some corn bread and for dessert we had Tres Leche and Cheesecake.

Boy ohh boy I am loving it. There is so much fodd leftover for days. I guess its that time of the year to get swoooollll ;D ;)

i love the leftover turkey sandwiches :)

Boy I haven't stopped eating ever since the food got done. As we speak I am eating some Mexican Enchiladas. This year in my home we decided to not eat Turkey and instead we ate a Pork Leg' date=' Some Chicken, Mexican Food with some corn bread and for dessert we had Tres Leche and Cheesecake.

Boy ohh boy I am loving it. There is so much fodd leftover for days. I guess its that time of the year to get swoooollll ;D ;)

[/quote']

ive eaten bout 3 times today and right now im starving...everyone else is passed out, fucking ultra high fast metabolism kills!

Guest LeVeL

ive eaten bout 3 times today and right now im starving...everyone else is passed out, fucking ultra high fast metabolism kills!

Yo Diogo....I feel ya' there bigtime...fast metabolism is a bitch...I feel hungry an hour after eating a meal. Yo I am still eating leftovers....I have finished an entire cheescake by myself...lol