Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROGER SANCHEZ BACK AT SPACE 12/11!!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL

damn..i guess no hernan terrace set....or what about a hernan- roger tag team patio set......anyways..im there.. ;D

HELL NO!!!! Their styles are completely different.

cant agree with you anymore...Hernan is alright for patio but his main-room sets put me to sleep..like BCN says...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz. I'll bring my pillow and covers for I can take a quick nap.

Guest ddg

damn..i guess no hernan terrace set....or what about a hernan- roger tag team patio set......anyways..im there.. ;D

maybe they would compliment each other well..ya never know......anyways....c-u at the patio beyotch..

Guest ddg

cant agree with you anymore...Hernan is alright for patio but his main-room sets put me to sleep..like BCN says...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz. I'll bring my pillow and covers for I can take a quick nap.

you should change that to main room SET....cuz it was only last time that he wasnt hot in the main room.....so up yours.... :P :P

Guest nickjunkie

Roger Sanchez + Hernan Cattaneo. Tickets on sale tonight... 8)

Well....what happened? Did I miss a link? ;D

Any second now... 8)