Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever had a Seinfeld moment?

Guest lil_liz

Guest JMT

all the time, friends-in-law, man hands, high talker, low talker, etc.

too many episodes to mention...

the contest, any one where george works at play now, the slicer, shrinkage, the marine biologist, the nipple, puerto rican day parade, the handicap parking spot, the summer of george, the foundation, kramerica, movie-phone, the bizzaro world....

Guest lil_liz

the contest, any one where george works at play now, the slicer, shrinkage, the marine biologist, the nipple, puerto rican day parade, the handicap parking spot, the summer of george, the foundation, kramerica, movie-phone, the bizzaro world....

Vandalay Industries

No soup for you

Giddy-up

Guest fairyDust

Well not exactly, but close....when Seinfeld couldn't remember his dates name, and starts taking guesses...

"It rhymes with a female body part....uuummm...Viola?"

LOL!!!!!!

Guest web_norah

never watched a Seinfeld Episode before. :-\

i saw half of one and turned it off. needless to say, i dont find it rare that Level's never seen one cos i certainly wouldnt either

Guest web_norah

I watched The Seinfeld Story last night. God I loved that show. Nothing but pure genius.

pure marketing, the series is promoting the hell out of the new DVD

Guest LeVeL

i saw half of one and turned it off. needless to say, i dont find it rare that Level's never seen one cos i certainly wouldnt either

I'm glad...I am not the only one who hasn't watched Seinfeld. Till this day..I still cant watch it. And I dont see the big commotion for it either.

Guest fairyDust

i saw half of one and turned it off. needless to say' date=' i dont find it rare that Level's never seen one cos i certainly wouldnt either

[/quote']

I'm glad...I am not the only one who hasn't watched Seinfeld. Till this day..I still cant watch it. And I dont see the big commotion for it either.

You guys are weird! ???.....lol... :P

Guest lil_liz

I watched The Seinfeld Story last night. God I loved that show. Nothing but pure genius.

pure marketing, the series is promoting the hell out of the new DVD

I meant the Seinfeld show itself was pure comedic genius...but hey to each their own

Guest web_norah

same as Friends, i never got into it and now that they're bringing back the series on DVD, they're going to continue to talk about it for ages. someone's got to pay for that 30 million mansion Jerry Seinfeld owns in the Hamptons... :-X

Guest lil_liz

same as Friends, i never got into it and now that they're bringing back the series on DVD, they're going to continue to talk about it for ages. someone's got to pay for that 30 million mansion Jerry Seinfeld owns in the Hamptons... :-X

I'd rather see some marketing ploy promoted to the max if it's on a show that has substance rather than 50 million stupid reality shows that do nothing but dumbify america and take up airtime.

P.S. I am not ranting to you personally

Guest LeVeL

Yup never got into Friends either....but someone has to pay their bills right.

people who don't like seinfeld are weird...

I'm a cheers addict as well.

Last nights Norm got a job as a beer taster... He starting crying he was so happy, and hugged and kissed the brewing tanks...

Though I'm still freaking waiting for the god damm honeymooners to make it on dvd.. def gonna buy them.

You gotta address the ball "hellloooooooo ballllll"... too funny.

or when they buy a tv to share it and Ed shows up at midnight to watch his outer space show with his helmet... lol

Guest web_norah

yeah i also find weird that there are people who are glued to the TV and worship sitcoms like it is the only thing to do in this world. read a book, go walk, go to the park, go to the movies, etc etc. ::)

but to each its own.