Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria Tonight Was Slammed!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest lulamishka

I know I havent been out much lately and I apologize to my crew for dipping so early. It was great to hang for the short time I was there and nice to see a few faces I havent seen in a long time.

Till the next time...peace out. ;D

Yea man, what's up with that?! The first time you left it was NIKKI who told me you left! WTF!? And the second time I didn't even see when you left, lol. It's all good though. ;)

But yea, Cafeteria last night was awesome!! Rocky did a great job, imo...I was impressed. And for some of the songs it felt like everyone in the place was singing along it was awesome. Lol. Yea, it was really really packed, but the music and all the familiar faces (and new ones too!) more than made up for it. 8)

Guest miniberries

I know I havent been out much lately and I apologize to my crew for dipping so early. It was great to hang for the short time I was there and nice to see a few faces I havent seen in a long time.

Till the next time...peace out. ;D

MAN! It sucks that i missed you. :-\

Guest Electric Eel

Wow, I haven't been on here since Wed, seems like so long. Anyway, had a good time at Cafeteria, it was a little too packed for me but as always had fun hanging out with everyone.

Guest Clauds

I couldn't make it this time :-\ ... I can't believe I missed one of the best nights @ 'in'

Glad to hear everyone had a blast

You suck!!! We had a blast!!!!!

LMAO!!! I heard u did smart ass ... How drunk did you get this time?

I couldn't make it this time :-\ ... I can't believe I missed one of the best nights @ 'in'

LMAO!!! I heard u did smart ass ... How drunk did you get this time?

Put it this way....I'm never getting that drunk again. Effective this week, I will be monitoring my liquor. 1 drink an hour,lol.

Guest LeVeL

Put it this way....I'm never getting that drunk again. Effective this week' date=' I will be monitoring my liquor. 1 drink an hour,lol.

[/quote']

softy....then Bacardi 151 are getting to you huh.... ;D

heeeeeeeey.....i saw you smokin a ceeeeeeeegar

That's because cigars don't kill your lungs.... So I switched..... When I used to smoke cigarettes i would wake up the next day coughing with a sore throat. And to make things worse you get on a treadmill and your cardio session is cut to 5min because you're running out of breath.lol. Since you don't inhale cigars, they're not a hazard to you lungs, and you still get a strong buzz. So there :P :P :P

Put it this way....I'm never getting that drunk again. Effective this week' date=' I will be monitoring my liquor. 1 drink an hour,lol.

[/quote']

softy....then Bacardi 151 are getting to you huh.... ;D

Nah no more of that stuff. I've changed. During week events it's strictly beers. During the weekend it's either Black Label, Chivas, Dewars 12, Bombay Sapphire on the Rocks or Cognac. All in moderate amounts. Just to get a nice buzz going. Nothing over 85 proof. I like to wake up feeling good the next day, and also remembering what I said and did the night before.LOL. Alcohol has this strange habit of making you go home with chicks that you wouldn't even look at when you're sober. The next morning you're running for cover. LOL.

Guest LeVeL

Nah no more of that stuff. I've changed. During week events it's strictly beers. During the weekend it's either Black Label' date=' Chivas, Dewars 12, Bombay Sapphire on the Rocks or Cognac. All in moderate amounts. Just to get a nice buzz going. Nothing over 85 proof. I like to wake up feeling good the next day, and also remembering what I said and did the night before.LOL. Alcohol has this strange habit of making you go home with chicks that you wouldn't even look at when you're sober. The next morning you're running for cover. LOL.

[/quote']

hahahahahaha you have to sacrifice yourself...sometimes.. ;)

Just do what I do...I go for the ugly chics when I'm drunk cause those are the ones that actually end up being pretty. You have to use the shallow hal philosiphy.. ;D

Guest Electric Eel

haha' date=' hmmm... I think I have a passed out pic of you, need to check my camera

[/quote']

Well, since you keep forgetting to send them to me i might never know.lol, I shoulda stepped on your toes again when I had a chance :P :P :P :P

::) be patient!

Guest Cosmigonon

haha, hmmm... I think I have a passed out pic of you, need to check my camera

Well, since you keep forgetting to send them to me i might never know.lol, I shoulda stepped on your toes again when I had a chance :P :P :P :P

::) be patient!

I want some pics too! ;D