Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT and Lawler Review

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

unreal

stuff i heard - freedom, stop fooling around, soultani, beat me harder perhaps, acapellas and loops everywhere.

good vibe, packed to the gills.

awwwwww

Guest LeVeL

unreal

stuff i heard - freedom, stop fooling around, soultani, beat me harder perhaps, acapellas and loops everywhere.

awwwwww

Thats your review...lol

your no bling hunny.. :P

Hey Norah you guys in NY are in for a Treat this whole week. It looks like every major Dj is spinning in NY this week. You guys are so lucky overthere.

By the way Norah whats the weather right now in NY....

unreal

stuff i heard - freedom' date=' stop fooling around, soultani, beat me harder perhaps, acapellas and loops everywhere.

awwwwww

[/quote']

Thats your review...lol

your no bling hunny.. :P

Hey Norah you guys in NY are in for a Treat this whole week. It looks like every major Dj is spinning in NY this week. You guys are so lucky overthere.

yea man, u didnt know? ny is the best! the best! everything is the best! best dj's! id do anything to be in ny, anythiiiinnnngggg!

miami djs have no clue what a accapella is...

oscar plays them all the time .. i think he's from miami right?

in 3 years, I don't think i've ever heard him play an accapella ever...

oscar while a great dj, can not mix it up like the nyc boys.. he is too drummy, too much tribal and has about as much funk as german metal bands... his style is tired... thus why cedric is the new king.

Jan 15th, Space with Morillo, and you'll understand what I mean young grasshopper..

;)

Guest ramon

oscar while a great dj, can not mix it up like the nyc boys.. he is too drummy, too much tribal and has about as much funk as german metal bands... his style is tired... thus why cedric is the new king.

Jan 15th, Space with Morillo, and you'll understand what I mean young grasshopper..

;)

he's played loads of acapella's when ive been there ???

lately he's been playign the dark beat acapella over fired up .. and then bringin in fired up!

;)

lately he's been playign the dark beat acapella over fired up .. and then bringin in fired up!

welcome to jonathan peters at the sound factory 3 years ago...

oscar doesn't play accapellas ever. Maybe he puts a vocal over something, but never in my entire life have I heard him drop just an accapella... The closest he came was the crystal waters mix, which I think has a acca built into the track..

Guest ramon

;)

oscar doesn't play accapellas ever. Maybe he puts a vocal over something, but never in my entire life have I heard him drop just an accapella... The closest he came was the crystal waters mix, which I think has a acca built into the track..

hmm just let an acapella play? i think ive only heard sharam from deep dish do that with kings of tommorow finally.

Guest web_norah

i am not going enter the accapella debate but certainly, i dont hear a same set EVER from DT though or "three hours of lowest common denominator music". and by the way, i saw Morillo at DT's party dancing as well as a certain Robert Owens.

Lawler played well and lots of classics.

Roxy was for sure to capacity and man that club is huge.

Roger Sanchez is Saturday.

;)

hmm just let an acapella play? i think ive only heard sharam from deep dish do that with kings of tommorow finally.

in NYC and NJ, they would play just the accapella for minutes on end. It lets the crowd catch their breath. The biggest acca I think of all time was Shannon- Give me tonight...

I miss the old days :(

Guest future

flew up specifically for this event .. can't explain how absolutely great it was.. was a quality riot indeed.

my utmost respect to my friends SL & DT for always raising the bar, and also to Mike Bindra, unquestionably one of the best event producers and promoters ever known.

I captured some good images.. if I figure out how, i'll throw some up on here..

DM