Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Macboy....

V. Barbarino

Guest macboy

Yeah, great night. We started the day off by dropping into the Apple Store Soho so I could sign some autographs. :P

Then, me and my crew grabbed dinner at this great Italian joint called Crispo (next door to NA on 14th). It was still early when we finished so we decided to drop in on friends at Pastis. Has a few drinks there. Then went over to Vento for a few more. Then we decided to check out Highline. Our friends were chilling upstairs, but we decided to see what was going on downstairs. The makeup of the crowd made it seem like a Japanese gay bar. So we went back up, threw back a couple more and left. Since we were in the neighborhood, I said let's go to Cielo, but I got outvoted on that one. One of my girls got a call and an invite to Soho House and asked me to come because I'm not here every weekend. But I didn't want to leave my boys stranded and she could only invite one more person. So we parted company. The girls went to Soho House and the boys went to Cellar Bar for aztec's (Andy Z) event over there. We get there and, of course, they say no groups of guys unless we get a bottle. But we know we're getting a bottle at crobar so we blow that off. Next stop is some new pad called Gypsy T (or something like that - I was a little inebriated) on 24th & 6th. We stop in. Nothing much going on there but we get free booze and split. Final stop of the night - crobar. I have absolutely no idea what time we got there because we were blitzed. No one in there right mind should have serve us drinks. I was going to use the list of the guy on the NY Junkie page but we decided to get a bottle so we skipped that.

Morillo was on, but don't ask me to trainspot. All I know is I had a great time there. I wanted to go up to the booth to ask him when the fuck he's coming back to Miami, but never did. Funny thing is, my buddy actually pointed out the Nirvana track to me. He's in a cover band and they play that song. I think it was teen spirit. Anyway, mingled a bit, saw a couple people I knew. Jersey pigeons all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!! Place was jumping. I'm positive someone was stealing our alcohol while we were away from the table but my friends said we drank it all. By the way, if you haven't been there the place is absolutely fabulous.

Norah, I sent you a PM but you never called.

Funniest moment of the weekend was when I went over to this girl's apt to help her with her Mac. She always plays the straight-laced, conservative type. While I'm running diagnostics on her computer, I find all these Bangbus videos. BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o ;D

Yeah, great night. We started the day off by dropping into the Apple Store Soho so I could sign some autographs. :P

Then, me and my crew grabbed dinner at this great Italian joint called Crispo (next door to NA on 14th). It was still early when we finished so we decided to drop in on friends at Pastis. Has a few drinks there. Then went over to Vento for a few more. Then we decided to check out Highline. Our friends were chilling upstairs, but we decided to see what was going on downstairs. The makeup of the crowd made it seem like a Japanese gay bar. So we went back up, threw back a couple more and left. Since we were in the neighborhood, I said let's go to Cielo, but I got outvoted on that one. One of my girls got a call and an invite to Soho House and asked me to come because I'm not here every weekend. But I didn't want to leave my boys stranded and she could only invite one more person. So we parted company. The girls went to Soho House and the boys went to Cellar Bar for aztec's (Andy Z) event over there. We get there and, of course, they say no groups of guys unless we get a bottle. But we know we're getting a bottle at crobar so we blow that off. Next stop is some new pad called Gypsy T (or something like that - I was a little inebriated) on 24th & 6th. We stop in. Nothing much going on there but we get free booze and split. Final stop of the night - crobar. I have absolutely no idea what time we got there because we were blitzed. No one in there right mind should have serve us drinks. I was going to use the list of the guy on the NY Junkie page but we decided to get a bottle so we skipped that.

Morillo was on, but don't ask me to trainspot. All I know is I had a great time there. I wanted to go up to the booth to ask him when the fuck he's coming back to Miami, but never did. Funny thing is, my buddy actually pointed out the Nirvana track to me. He's in a cover band and they play that song. I think it was teen spirit. Anyway, mingled a bit, saw a couple people I knew. Jersey pigeons all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!! Place was jumping. I'm positive someone was stealing our alcohol while we were away from the table but my friends said we drank it all. By the way, if you haven't been there the place is absolutely fabulous.

Norah, I sent you a PM but you never called.

Funniest moment of the weekend was when I went over to this girl's apt to help her with her Mac. She always plays the straight-laced, conservative type. While I'm running diagnostics on her computer, I find all these Bangbus videos. BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o ;D

nice review... yea it was teen spirt.....

some other tracks:

how would u feel (dub)

sweet dreams (DT)

What u got what u do

Flippin (some new mix)

NANCY SINATRA - BANG BANG

NIRAVANA-TEEN SPIRIT

THERES SOME HOeS IN THIS HOUSE

Praised cats - shined on me(skylark)

La La Land

Corruption

stolent from a morillo review...

Guest james stratus

"THERES SOME HOeS IN THIS HOUSE"

aka "There Holes in the House"

Classic house track for when I was in High School in NJ. Also heard with "Shake that Ass Girl", and "Perculator"! ;D

Guest web_norah

sorry Dan, i dont do the Cellar bar parties and i didnt want to go to Morillo on Fri. i ended up staying in Friday night and went out Sat night instead.

i think that's really weird that they didnt let you guys in at Cellar, anyway well drinks are like $13 a pop there so you were better off at Crobar anyway.

next time let me know if you're coming so you can check out Movida on 7th ave, that's going to be the spot

www.movidanyc.com

"THERES SOME HOeS IN THIS HOUSE"

aka "There Holes in the House"

Classic house track for when I was in High School in NJ. Also heard with "Shake that Ass Girl", and "Perculator"! ;D

he played the perculator?????????????????????

if he did, thats some balls right there....

"IT'S TIME FOR THE PERCULATOR".... HAD TO BE 1993....

"IT'S TIME FOR THE PERCULATOR".... HAD TO BE 1993....

earlier... more like 91 or 92

In 1992, after surviving on cheese sandwiches and maximizing credit limits, Cajmere finally made an imprint on the dance community with his infectious experiment, "Coffee Pot" (It's Time for the Percolator) – Clubhouse Records. Then he moved on to more complex musical and lyrical arrangements with songs like Lidell Townsell's "Get With U" (Mercury Records).

http://www.burnlab.net/purgatory/mobilelab/percolator.html