Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space cd release party review..

V. Barbarino

Cedric did really well early on, then about 230, he went ogish and it got boring really quick... Too much straight beat driven crap. No funk, no disco house, no chunky house etc.

But for the 2 prior hours he did really well, good selection of house and even his own track was really hot. Too bad he failed to continue with the good stuff, so we left at 3am.

I think space is in trouble. Sure i'm not around there much these days, but I think they screwed themselves. The alienated og and now the space crowd seems to be big dj driven. Meaning I think they'll have tough times packing them in with just the residents. Crobar had the same problem. Space for Space last night was dead.

The crowd last night was horrid...

big thanks to my man last night..

PS. All miami djs are required to go see Morillo. We need to teach the miami djs the proper way to play house music. All the clubbers are talking about morrillo and his style of house which is the new style of house in NYC which is the old style of house from back in the day. The miami clubbers want it, the miami djs refuse to play it.

One last thing, Cedric is now Miami's #1 dj... I like him a lot. I think if he mixed it up with the house I think he wants to play but is nervous to play, I think he's unstoppable. Og is still the most talented but his track selection is 2002. My advice to cedric is to go see morillo, take notes, then add morillo elements that work for you in your sets, and you'll take it to the next level. I thought that track you played last that you produced was very "sublimnal" and I was impressed.

Go read the morillo crobar nyc reviews. Everyone is saying "morillo is the best dj in the world"... He knows what the crowd wants.

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!!!!

Guest pod

Oscar got it on around 3:30 or so after you left....it got totally off the chain around 4 or so.

You gotta keep in mind that DJ sets at Space don't follow the normal formula. The DJs have the freedom to play long, so they sometimes take their time getting to where you want them to be.

Oscar got it on around 3:30 or so after you left....it got totally off the chain around 4 or so.

You gotta keep in mind that DJ sets at Space don't follow the normal formula. The DJs have the freedom to play long, so they sometimes take their time getting to where you want them to be.

smartest post ever by dan ;D

why wait till 4am????

thus why roland on the beach where 230am is peak hour is where I'm gonna be in my old age..

tired of waiting for good muisc. 3.5 hours is long enough in a club for me..

Guest web_norah

why wait till 4am????

thus why roland on the beach where 230am is peak hour is where I'm gonna be in my old age..

so you go out for one hour and expect someone to tear it up just for you?

wake up and smell the roses or take some caffeine pills

Guest rollyp66

why wait till 4am????

Man you are a trip you actually think that the DJ's care if YOU by yourself like the music. They are playing a room and if the masses are feeling it and you aren't they don't give a flying fuck because they are doing thier job!

Guest Cosmigonon

why wait till 4am????

and you call yourself a club legend when you can be up past 4 am??????????????????????? You gotta be kidding me; more like a message board gossip legend to me...

I suggest you book OG and Roland at Century Village for an early bird dinner at 4 pm on a thursday afternoon, so you can be in bed by 8 o'clock like you're suppossed to... ::)

why wait till 4am????

and you call yourself a club legend when you can be up past 4 am??????????????????????? You gotta be kidding me; more like a message board gossip legend to me...

I suggest you book OG and Roland at Century Village for an early bird dinner at 4 pm on a thursday afternoon, so you can be in bed by 8 o'clock like you're suppossed to... ::)

LMAOOOOOOOO !!! POST OF THE WEEK !!!

I go for the music and the music only. I drank 2 beers the entire time I was there. I just want to hear some good house and to chill out and relax. For the first 2 hours it was great, then it went back to the typical space sound.

I for one hope the Roland at Amika deal gets done. It will be nice to go clubbing and hear good music without people using some bs excuse that I didn't stay late enough.

Maybe Space could get more people to come earlier if they go away from the stima that space sucks from 11pm to 3am. I for one had many great nights during those exact times when roland use to spin the main room.

Guest ramon

I go for the music and the music only. I drank 2 beers the entire time I was there. I just want to hear some good house and to chill out and relax. For the first 2 hours it was great, then it went back to the typical space sound.

I for one hope the Roland at Amika deal gets done. It will be nice to go clubbing and hear good music without people using some bs excuse that I didn't stay late enough.

Maybe Space could get more people to come earlier if they go away from the stima that space sucks from 11pm to 3am. I for one had many great nights during those exact times when roland use to spin the main room.

i never show up till after 3am

8)

Guest web_norah

hey you should move to California where people get loaded/binge drink before they stumble out at 1:30 am (2 am closing time)

what a lightweight.

the music was great !

did anyone stay for the patio ?

i didnt see u in the patio, or did i? ??? lol...so what did u think of that asian chick ::):P hehe...

had a great time this weekend, good to see ariel, andrew, lester, pod, all the space crew, and everyone else

Ive encountered space during those early hours b4, cedric rocks the place usually around 1am, but im never there that early...

unfortunately i cant say much for ivano's set...i know he's a great dj & nice guy, but hearing most of those classic patio songs gets old real quick, still had a good time though

till next time ;)

Guest Ariel

Asian chick = hotness

and her sister with the big tits... amazing! ;):P

Good to hang out with you this weekend, and see the rest of the cj crew.

Guest miniberries

why wait till 4am????

Man you are a trip you actually think that the DJ's care if YOU by yourself like the music. They are playing a room and if the masses are feeling it and you aren't they don't give a flying fuck because they are doing thier job!

So right Roland!

Guest miniberries

why wait till 4am????

HOLY SHIT! LMAO! That was perfect! ;D

why wait till 4am????

Why don't you just show up later? I used to show up to DT @ Vinyl after 5am. ;D