Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Online Holiday Shopping

Guest macboy

Guest macboy

As we begin the holiday shopping season, I just wondered what everyone does to try to get the best deals out there for their online holiday purchases. Please list the sites you like the most to find great deals.

Right now, I use dealcoupon.com and fatwallet.com.

And you? ???

Guest web_norah

i use ebay for very specific purchases and freshdirect for groceries, other than that, i am very lucky because NYC has great deals for shopping.

Guest fairyDust

Overstock.com is great for jewelry and watches, I purchased a watch through them last year and after shopping around everywhere, they had the best prices.

Guest LeVeL

As we begin the holiday shopping season, I just wondered what everyone does to try to get the best deals out there for their online holiday purchases. Please list the sites you like the most to find great deals.

And you? ???

great sites dan...I like Half.com for discounted stuff myself.

Overstock.com is great for jewelry and watches, I purchased a watch through them last year and after shopping around everywhere, they had the best prices.

i got a ps2 from them and the piece of shit was, well, a piece of shit.

but they do have tons of other stuff

Guest fairyDust

i got a ps2 from them and the piece of shit was, well, a piece of shit.

but they do have tons of other stuff

Well I can only speak for the jewelry, no complaints so far.

Guest r3nz0

And you? ???

You should take a look at www.littledildos.com

That's right up your alley, Dan. :)

I have been buying EVERYTHING online lately. mysimon.com is normally my first stop on the net - it allows you to compare prices across a ton of merchandisers.

Fatwallet is great for rebate offers...I got a 120gig HD for $30 after all the rebates (it did take me 2 months to get them all, but whatever, I'll suck up the working cap)

buy.com

walmart.com