Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mad drama for this party for friday at the Pawn Shop..

V. Barbarino

Guest dgrutman

its true. thats what happens when you put a dj on a flyer that has a weekly commitment to a club with out his permission. nothing against the guys doing the party i am sure they are all great people but for us we dump alot of money into branding irie as the friday night resident at mansion so for another club or promoter to just disreguard that and put them on an invite is not good. i have no idea about the space thing which is closed on fridays but we happen to be open with irie. please know that i dont think irie was your only hook with the party or event but it could be confusing for people to see him on 2 different invites for the same night.

check out this weeks evite http://www.mansionmiami.com/thrishelle/

its true. thats what happens when you put a dj on a flyer that has a weekly commitment to a club with out his permission. nothing against the guys doing the party i am sure they are all great people but for us we dump alot of money into branding irie as the friday night resident at mansion so for another club or promoter to just disreguard that and put them on an invite is not good. i have no idea about the space thing which is closed on fridays but we happen to be open with irie. please know that i dont think irie was your only hook with the party or event but it could be confusing for people to see him on 2 different invites for the same night.

check out this weeks evite http://www.mansionmiami.com/thrishelle/

Dave, where are my comps????

Guest slamminshaun

do people really go these parties to see Trichelle?

No idea. The only thing I can see is that she might get guys to come out hoping they can get her sloshed and frisky. I don't know what her talent is. ???

Guest klit

Tamz fliers are always good. Evite looks great though.

As for the pawn shop event it looks good if stryke and og are playing. Keep us posted on the info as I may end up going.

Guest andrew_thomas

trishelle is gross

not even vida guerra can pull heads to be honest hosts are a waste of $$

ur better off putting the $$ to a better dj or to a better promotion team

Guest pod

I know, cats and dogs are living together, but the Opium people do celeb hosted events almost exclusively. I think they'd be on a different tack by now if it didn't work for them.

Guest nickjunkie

trishelle is gross

not even vida guerra can pull heads to be honest hosts are a waste of $$

ur better off putting the $$ to a better dj or to a better promotion team

The success of Mansion and Opium suggests otherwise...

Guest future

I'd be down for Trishelle, though I can't leave my own birthday party, can she pass by Pawn Shop first? I promise I won't put her on my invite! ;) Jk.

Guest nickjunkie

I'd be down for Trishelle, though I can't leave my own birthday party, can she pass by Pawn Shop first? I promise I won't put her on my invite! ;) Jk.

lol