Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE @ Crobar.....

New Year’s Eve at crobar……

Celebrité:

Where Everyone’s a Star!!!

Start your New Year off right with our resident star DJ David Waxman and the decadence of Los Angeles in the 80’s. Dance amongst the “likes†of Cher, Burt Reynolds, Joan Collins, Michael Jackson, the Two Coreys, Madonna and even Pee Wee too!!! In the Main Room we’ll glam it up LA style for the New Year with all the decadence of that sinful decade! If you’re feeling a little seedier, stop by the Sunset Strip in the Reed Room with all your favorite hookers, johns, and Madonna-esque strip tease booths. If you’re lucky, you’ll get invited to the “studio back lot†in the Prop Room where all the stars will be. Think you’re really famous? Then party like a Rockstar at our after hours event starting at 4am with resident DJ Boris. So, tease you’re hair up, pop your Lacoste collar and hop over to crobar in your red Ferrari. For 24 hours at crobar, we’ll all be stars!!!

General Admission: $125

Includes open bar from 8:30pm-midnight (with champagne toast)

80's night on NYE/???? Most of you know how much i love everything 80's , so you'll certainly find me here at some point in the night!

Guest web_norah

www.movidanyc.com

new spot that my boyfriend Ashley is opening with Swamy & a few other guys, it is going to be a very hot spot in the West Village. i'll keep you posted. there was a private party in Nov just before my birthday and it was awesome.

in Dec, there are private parties booked but the opening to the public date will be announced very soon.

Guest vegasguy25

www.movidanyc.com

new spot that my boyfriend Ashley is opening with Swamy & a few other guys, it is going to be a very hot spot in the West Village. i'll keep you posted. there was a private party in Nov just before my birthday and it was awesome.

in Dec, there are private parties booked but the opening to the public date will be announced very soon.

Good luck to your boyfriend with the opening.

Guest JMT

New Year’s Eve at crobar……

Celebrité:

Where Everyone’s a Star!!!

Start your New Year off right with our resident star DJ David Waxman and the decadence of Los Angeles in the 80’s. Dance amongst the “likes†of Cher, Burt Reynolds, Joan Collins, Michael Jackson, the Two Coreys, Madonna and even Pee Wee too!!! In the Main Room we’ll glam it up LA style for the New Year with all the decadence of that sinful decade! If you’re feeling a little seedier, stop by the Sunset Strip in the Reed Room with all your favorite hookers, johns, and Madonna-esque strip tease booths. If you’re lucky, you’ll get invited to the “studio back lot†in the Prop Room where all the stars will be. Think you’re really famous? Then party like a Rockstar at our after hours event starting at 4am with resident DJ Boris. So, tease you’re hair up, pop your Lacoste collar and hop over to crobar in your red Ferrari. For 24 hours at crobar, we’ll all be stars!!!

General Admission: $125

Includes open bar from 8:30pm-midnight (with champagne toast)

80's night on NYE/???? Most of you know how much i love everything 80's , so you'll certainly find me here at some point in the night!

yes! burt reynolds is the shit.

www.movidanyc.com

cool area...

yeah i love living in the W Village. very fun place to live.

Nice. Nice. Ever go to Corner Bistro? So greasy...so good... What kind of place do you live in? My only problem with the area was that it's so damn expensive for a sizeable 1 bdrm...

That said, it's really one of the better areas to just stroll around the city in...

Guest web_norah

Corner Bistro is closer to the meat packing district (it is ok, i've been only once), i am on the other side near the Avenue of the Americas and Christoper park and Bleeker street.

yes, it's expensive to rent around here.

Guest bradley_rose

Anyone that would like to purchase advance tix for NYE @ Crobar can get them by emailing me at brose@crobar.com

I will also have a guestlist available to those that decide to show up after midnight. Admission on the list after midnight will cost less than advance tix.

Guest Eat-my-Funk

www.movidanyc.com

are u ready for something a little different....NYC please welcome the movement that is MOVIDA!!

www.movidanyc.com

are u ready for something a little different....NYC please welcome the movement that is MOVIDA!!

are you Ashley??