Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I want for Xmas.... by the saleen...

V. Barbarino

Guest Cosmigonon

not what ya asked for but its as close as i could get !! enjoy

shit.jpg

I swear once in a club I entered the stall and it looked like that :-X

They had to close the entire bathroom while they were hosing it... :P

Guest web_norah

Prydz at Space so he can spin his three remixed songs and end up like Gabriel and Dresden's quality sets ("great producers, shit DJing"). you're easy to please ::)

Guest ramon

Prydz at Space so he can spin his three remixed songs and end up like Gabriel and Dresden's quality sets ("great producers, shit DJing"). you're easy to please ::)

have you heard his spring cruise warmup set? that shit is great .. im sure he can play more than 3 good records .. and im not easy to please .. i wanna hear what the swedish house mafia has cookin and he's the leader :)

and for once im trying to be realistic.

Guest web_norah

we'll see how many people'll remember Prydz in one year. unless he is a constant force like Steven Lee for example, i honestly see Prydz fading away as fast as Tim Deluxe did with his summer hit single (not to mention his Djing skills).

EP has more than just one hit like TD did... Well TD had 2 hits but none the less prydz and his label will be huge at WMC....

Call and me

Human Behavior

Spooks

Voices

Remix of lolas theme

just to name a few...

Call on me is pure genius, has it all, club play, radio play, cross over appeal, a remake of an 80's song, a great video and marketability.

EP is the perfect blend of it all. He is what other djs should strive for, only a morrilo has a better apeal than EP.

Guest web_norah

we'll see, of all three Prydz may end up like Tim Deluxe, and i dont doubt their talent one bit, but longevity and constant reinvention are things that keep you getting noticed. 80's will carry into next year, and then there will be something else coming along and in one year post wmc

Guest slamminshaun

I'd be very interested to hear Prydz spin, but maybe more so at Crobar then Space. Don't know why, he just seems more of a Crobar'ish DJ.