Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Tunes of the year, 2004

Guest jona7

Guest jona7

Mines are:

Stoppage Time

Misc - Magic Number

Grand National - Talk amongst Yourselves (Sasha Involver Remix)

Nathan Fake - The Sky was Pink (Holden Remix)

and this Steve Bug Track I don't remember what it's called

;D Whats yours...eh?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diaga

i'll let you know later this month, im still thinking about it, there are some many great tracks, some of them already over played but still great.

Guest swirlundergrounder

'Culo' - Pitbull

and the gasolina song, too. :o

The chefs at my work are always pumping that song 'Gasolina' in the kitchen...LOL..I always make fun of them...

Guest pod

I don't understand shit except the gasolina part. My bloody neighbors love that shit. Especially at 10 AM on a Saturday morning when I'm trying to sleep.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't understand shit except the gasolina part. My bloody neighbors love that shit. Especially at 10 AM on a Saturday morning when I'm trying to sleep.

I don't understand that shit either...I just run back into the kitchen and sing in the highest pitch I can hit 'Pour some Gasolina'...I don't know if those are the words..I jsut sing it like that....lol

Why is that song so popular

Guest jona7

'Culo' - Pitbull

and the gasolina song, too. :o

I hate that gasolina song....Lame...Reggaeton is Lame....! Same Beat, no creativity whatsoever :P

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't understand that shit either...I just run back into the kitchen and sing in the highest pitch I can hit 'Pour some Gasolina'...I don't know if those are the words..I jsut sing it like that....lol

A ella le gusta la gasolina,

dale mas gasolina

i think that's what they say...

Guest swirlundergrounder

A ella le gusta la gasolina,

dale mas gasolina

i think that's what they say...

I ate a burger king burger and got gasolina!!!!

Guest web_norah

here is why it is popular:

lots radio play, heavy promoting, music video of a thug dancing around a bunch of girls wearing dazzy dukes, reggaeton is shit hot right now and lastly, it is kind of catchy in a "Macarena" sort-of-way..........

Guest web_norah

i dont mean to sound like a snob but i have no clue what gasolina means in street Spanish....skeet skeet might be a Puerto Rican Webster's Dictionary term though :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

here is why it is popular:

lots radio play, heavy promoting, music video of a thug dancing around a bunch of girls wearing dazzy dukes, reggaeton is shit hot right now and lastly, it is kind of catchy in a "Macarena" sort-of-way..........

It is catchy in that Macarena sort of way....It's kind of a funny song as well..Since I don't understand a god damm word of the vocals....nevr seen the video..I don't really watch MTV......The last time I watched MTV, 'Theo' was a V.J....LOL

Guest LeVeL

i dont mean to sound like a snob but i have no clue what gasolina means in street Spanish....skeet skeet might be a Puerto Rican Webster's Dictionary term though :P

Its obvious what Gasolina means in the song...Daddy Yankee lets you know it.

Guest web_norah

Daddy Yankee is ugly :o

btw.................

i watched the video by accident, and it wasnt on MTV, it was a Spanish channel, which i happen to watch since i can speak the language and since my TV show aired on another Spanish network -- needless to say, i switched channels halfway through the video............

Guest LeVeL

Daddy Yankee is ugly :o

btw.................

i watched the video by accident, and it wasnt on MTV, it was a Spanish channel, which i happen to watch since i can speak the language and since my TV show aired on another Spanish network -- needless to say, i switched channels halfway through the video............

you know you were watching the Daddy Yankee Video on Mun2...they always play it there.

Guest web_norah

no it was on Univision, the competition....hey not for nothing i am always seeing what else is out there ....besides trance and house music.... ;)

Guest LeVeL

no it was on Univision, the competition....hey not for nothing i am always seeing what else is out there ....besides trance and house music.... ;)

LOL....dont tell me you see those dam TeleNovelas too ..lol

My personal take on the isse is that I love watching Laura in America and Has Las Peores Families that old lady cracks me up all the time.