Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Tunes of the year, 2004

Guest jona7

Guest Cosmigonon

I like "Amor Real" on Telefutura (I think...). It's very cool, set up in the 19th century in Mexico, with their costumes and shit ;D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

What, no Dos Mujeres Un Camino for you?

if i started watching Erick Estrada and two chicks fighting over him, i'd need to start seeking help immediately....come on. novelas is so not my thing. always the same shit, the maid who ends up winning over the heartthrob's fortune or something along those lines. nah. i'll pass.

Guest web_norah

and then he began doing Spanish soap operas.............

it's like going from being a model on Vogue to a Hustler magazine poster girl.........

Guest durrtylexx

Its all about "Guerra de los sexos" on Telefutura..Mind you I'm spanish, and I have to put the tv on mute..I just like looking at the chicks..

Guest Cosmigonon

and then he began doing Spanish soap operas.............

it's like going from being a model on Vogue to a Hustler magazine poster girl.........

I saw the guy in "the Surreal Life" and he was cool as Hell. He didn't take himself too seriously, something Vanilla ice could have learned... :P

Guest LdySphynx

Someone told me gasolina, despite meaning gasoline is a euphenism for skeet skeet?

I always thought it meant to give her more DICK!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Someone told me gasolina, despite meaning gasoline is a euphenism for skeet skeet?

I always thought it meant to give her more DICK!!!!!

What does "skeet skeet" mean? ???

Guest Cosmigonon

LMFAO!!!! ;D

1. Skeet Skeet

when one ejaculates on another's tummy or belly area

"we all skeet skeet motherfucker!"

2. skeet skeet

cum on a girls face

"im rick james biatch! skeet skeet!"

3. Skeet Skeet

jizz, ejaculate, spooge, cum, to blow one's load, get rid of the baby batter,or otherwise squirt seminal fluid from the penis.

"Dude, I totally skeeted in her hair!"

4. skeet skeet

A loose girl, jumpoff, hoe, a girl that has sex with a lot of guys Or does sexual favors for males.

Also known as a skeet, chicken head, etc.

5. skeet skeet

What William Z does to his mother in the private quarters of his own little shack on the corner of a street in a city in California

Also see fag

"No one likes William Z because he likes to skeet skeet on his mommy"

6. skeet skeet

To bust a nut. Also, the words used to replace "motherfucker" in the edtied version of Lil John f/ the Eastside Boyz' "Get Low." Instead of that word, it sounds like, "aww skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet."

"In the edited version of "Get Low," the "motherfucker" gets skeeted on!! Skeet skeet!"

7. skeet skeet

to shoot ur nut onto ones face

"Al Lawrence skeet skeeted on fatals dad"

8. Skeet Skeet

When a girl, or hopefully not a man, plays with your cock and projectiles, that look like ranch dressing launch out.

"Skeet Skeet on Tom's couch BITCH!!"

9. Skeet Skeet

ejaculating, whether alone or with someone else

"i'll be skeet skeein on tonite!! that bitch didn't come throu!"

10. Skeet Skeet

whan cum shoots out of the dick

"the skeeted in my mouh"

Guest LdySphynx

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the link was just so that I would not have to copy & paste it........god knows we don't want certain ::) people complaining about it ;)!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the link was just so that I would not have to copy & paste it........god knows we don't want certain ::) people complaining about it ;)!!!!

Oooops :o , my bad... :P

Guest web_norah

thanks for the great visual imagery with skeet skeet, no wonder i hadnt a clue what that meant. if you're searching "urban" dictionaries.

Guest Cosmigonon

You can type all you want, I don't care. Just don't post an image of the skeet skeet.

We weren't talking about you. We know you don't care... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

thanks for the great visual imagery with skeet skeet, no wonder i hadnt a clue what that meant. if you're searching "urban" dictionaries.

But of course silly, where did you expect to find the definition for it......Websters, LOL?

Oh, wait I know what definition you might find there.......the one for (Lack Thereof) go ahead and look it up it might even tell you the side effects for it ;)!!!!!!

Guest Clarisa

que tremenda conversacion ;D ;D level could of told all you guys the defenition he is forever singing that song and had it as a signature. OYE BRETERO uno no sabe si eres portorro or cubiche o nica or hondureño or paraguayo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ooops my fav tunes of the year:

holidae inn - chingy

over & over - nelly

lovers & friends - lil jon,f/ luda & usher