Changing Screen Names

Guest slamminshaun

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutchemist

Witty comeback... How do you do it?

To argue with a fool you have to be one dumb mother fcuker....

sorry dear....i'm just not that dumb

Guest trancelator

Yeah, you're so freakin' smart it took you a day to come up with that lame response. Keep on thinkin' you're the smart one here. ;)

Guest cutchemist

I only log on check my messages- and the last 10 posts, reply to the messages...then i'm out

Sorry i can't give u the time and attention that u deserve ;)

I don't fight back....go pick on someone else...norah will eat u for bkfst though :P

Guest cutchemist

I only log on check my messages- and the last 10 posts, reply to the messages...then i'm out

Sorry i can't give u the time and attention that u deserve ;)

I don't fight back....go pick on someone else...norah will eat u for bkfst though :P

there is no question i'm the smart one :P

in more ways than I'll ever show u 8)

Guest trancelator

I've had my share of disagreements with Norah and held my own, thanks. Sad that you want to send her to do what you can't. And yup, you're brilliant. You stated you have to be a dumb mother fucker to fight with a fool and then you respond to my post...twice. Keep on hiding your smarts because I don't know if I can handle what you're throwing at me now. ::)

Guest cutchemist

responding is not the same as being in an argument...

u like to fight so i directed u to someone who will fight all day long...

who the hell r u newaze ::)

Guest cutchemist

Alright.....focker

....thats enough psycho.....

i've fcuked up two HPLC run's 2 days worth of work on 2 different mulitmillion dollar piceces of equiptment which has caused 10 billion dollars of our product on Hold....

i gotta get out of this state....I'm obviously bored out of my mind....wasting my time with the likes of u

8)

Guest trancelator

I don't like to fight, Megan. It's negative and unproductive. However, when someone takes an unnecessary jab at me, I'm going to strike back. This thing is funny to me now considering you really can't figure out who I am yet you partied with me when you were in Miami. ;)

Guest trancelator

Alright.....focker

i've fcuked up two HPLC run's 2 days worth of work on 2 different mulitmillion dollar piceces of equiptment which has caused 10 billion dollars of our product on Hold....

i gotta get out of this state....I'm obviously bored out of my mind....wasting my time with the likes of u

8)

LMFAO! Sorry, while you were waiting for a response, I was making sure my work gets completed. I guess you wasted your time partying in Miami as well. And yes, Minnesota does not seem like the mecca for cultural intellect.

Guest cutchemist

Alright.....focker

8)

LMFAO! Sorry, while you were waiting for a response, I was making sure my work gets completed. I guess you wasted your time partying in Miami as well. And yes, Minnesota does not seem like the mecca for cultural intellect.

quit pickin' on me.... :'(

ITS CHRISTMAS FOR CHRIST SAKE

if i fcuk this (work) up i'm gonna be pist

i got 9 minutes to figure this calibration curve and ur DISTRACTING AS HELL

Guest cutchemist

[move]MOM ----- SAVES THE DAY[/move]

my dear lady...what i'd do with out u

Pat is playin' tricks on me....

I didn't know it was him and he....being the XY that he is opened a can of whop-ass...in retaliation...

Pat ur the shit...no hard feelings.....its been a shitty week....love interest is over before it even began as of last night....today is my 3rd double shift in a row....i fcuked up hplc runs....i got a speeding ticket on the way to work...i got to come up with 2k quick for wmc....and i took it out on u...

sorry :-\

Guest trancelator

Likewise, Megan. I was just surprised and being my usual ruthless self, retaliated. Sorry that you had to experience that. We had a good time with you when you visited and I know people here are looking forward to your return for WMC. Hope you get over the slump of a week that you've had and talk to you soon. 8)

Now before we turn this into an after school special, let's get things to normal. :P