Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, i am at lunch today...

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

i go to this place Grinders in Boca, italian-american sandwich kinda place...

anyway as im sitting down, an employee turns on the TV in the place and walks away. well it happens to be on one of spanish networks and some wacky novela is on. the scene is of a guy and woman in bed. well the guy is trying to get it on with the chick, they seem to know each other, but she keeps refusing it seems, so the dude starts getting mad and then literally smacks her a few times. she gets groggy on the bed and the dude strips off his shirt and starts gropping her and licking her limp body and gyrating for a while. i assume that he rapes her as in the next scene she is semi nude and her face is all busted up. she later discusses it with another female (i think), my spanish is pretty weak. a scene or 2 later and it is the same couple in the bedroom again and it looks like the same thing might happen again, at this point the staff realizes what was on the tv and changed it.

my question is, WTF is up with these daytime novelas ?????

Guest JMT

You went to Grinders without me?!?!??

i posted that i was available for lunch if anyone wanted to go. and your reply to me was... "lunch is scheduled for monday the 13th" :P

Guest fairyDust

I ask myself the same question, can't stand soaps esp the spanish ones..so dramatic!

Guest LeVeL

i go to this place Grinders in Boca, italian-american sandwich kinda place...

anyway as im sitting down, an employee turns on the TV in the place and walks away. well it happens to be on one of spanish networks and some wacky novela is on. the scene is of a guy and woman in bed. well the guy is trying to get it on with the chick, they seem to know each other, but she keeps refusing it seems, so the dude starts getting mad and then literally smacks her a few times. she gets groggy on the bed and the dude strips off his shirt and starts gropping her and licking her limp body and gyrating for a while. i assume that he rapes her as in the next scene she is semi nude and her face is all busted up. she later discusses it with another female (i think), my spanish is pretty weak. a scene or 2 later and it is the same couple in the bedroom again and it looks like the same thing might happen again, at this point the staff realizes what was on the tv and changed it.

LOL......John

Guest LaLeeBeaN

You went to Grinders without me?!?!??

i posted that i was available for lunch if anyone wanted to go. and your reply to me was... "lunch is scheduled for monday the 13th" :P

Shit I am still waiting to confirm plans for lunch at Chili's off of Saint Andrew's in Boca!!! ;) ;) ;) IC143 was reminding before, but I think she gave up on me! :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Lee are you coming to the parade tonight?

Lee is that me? If so, I have a *Corporate* Christmas party with one of our Brokerage Companies.... :( It should prove to be interesting, it is at Gatsby's in Boca and ofcourse per their request it is also ladies night!!! :)

Lee is that me? If so, I have a *Corporate* Christmas party with one of our Brokerage Companies.... :( It should prove to be interesting, it is at Gatsby's in Boca and ofcourse per their request it is also ladies night!!! :)

Well, dont have too much eggnog and sit on the boss' lap. LOL!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Well, dont have too much eggnog and sit on the boss' lap. LOL!

Too funny! No eggnog for me or the boss' lap for that matter, but his son will be there!! :P;) No way I'm a good girl that would not be *professional* ;D

So you sell insurance??

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Yes, I sell home and auto insurance.

BTW...Im very confused...what is your real name?

*Jen* is my real name. Laleebean is ACTUALLY what I call my daughter....mostly Lalee. Dates back to when she was a baby. And I have had this screen name for YEARS so I always stick with it. :);):D