Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBBIE RIVERA @ CROBAR - DOPE THURSDAY

Guest fended

Guest fended

We are very excited to have Robbie play. He's been touring a lot lately and is looking for something to do more consistent in his home town. We are very excited as to the many things this new relatoinship can bring the both of us.

Guest LeVeL

We are very excited as to the many things this new relatoinship can bring the both of us.

Very nice thing to hear...we need Robbie around these neck of the woods more often.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

nice stuff, to thoes of you going try n stop by senor frogs before you head to crobar..load up on drinks and support your local DJs, no cover so what you got to lose?

Guest fairyDust

nice stuff, to thoes of you going try n stop by senor frogs before you head to crobar..load up on drinks and support your local DJs, no cover so what you got to lose?

Sounds like a plan, I might check it out ;)

Guest LeVeL

just to keep it short and simple

Last night was an alright night Robbie played pretty good in my book. A lot of House Oldies combined with some elctro beats and even some new robbie material.

Robbie played his whole set on CD's....at times he looked bored behind the decks...even looking around the crowd to see what they taught of the tunes he was playing. I guess the Dj booth felt like a little cage for him.

But he had my ass dancing...I recognized a lot of jams but I am too hungover and sleepy to write about it. Robbie deserves to play more venues in Miami. A lot of people didn't even recognize the guy in my opinion.

A lot of people around here talk about supporting their locals yet no one showed up for Robbie...shame on you.

The highlight of the night was seeing Slash from velvet revolver and Guns and Roses in the House for Robbie. I felt like saying whats up to the guy but fuck it. And a special appearance by a Hernan Cattaneo look alike...LOL...I guess he is getting ready for saturday Sleep-A- Thon. A lot of ugly bitches in the house and definetely a lot of horrid house dancers...man where are these people learning their dance moves...lol

But an alright night in my book for a Thursday Night...Bring Robbie back crobar but for a Mainroom performance. 8) ;D

Guest rollyp66

just to keep it short and simple

Last night was an alright night Robbie played pretty good in my book. A lot of House Oldies combined with some elctro beats and even some new robbie material.

Robbie played his whole set on CD's....at times he looked bored behind the decks...even looking around the crowd to see what they taught of the tunes he was playing. I guess the Dj booth felt like a little cage for him.

But he had my ass dancing...I recognized a lot of jams but I am too hungover and sleepy to write about it. Robbie deserves to play more venus in Miami. A lot of people didn't even recognize the guy in my opinion.

A lot of people around here talk about supporting their locals yet no one showed up for Robbie...shame on you.

The highlight of the night was seeing Slash from velvet revolver and Guns and Roses in the House for Robbie. I felt like saying whats up to the guy but fuck it. And a special appearance by a Hernan Cattaneo look alike...LOL...I guess he is getting ready for saturday Sleep-A- Thon. A lot of ugly bitches in the house and definetely a lot of horrid house dancers...man where are these people learning their dance moves...lol

But an alright night in my book for a Thursday Night...Bring Robbie back crobar but for a Mainroom performance. 8) ;D

Satan was there...

Guest LeVeL

Had he played on a weekend I would have been there. Glad you had fun.

Yeah I forgot your notsocrazy anymore..lol ::):P

Guest rollyp66

Satan was there...

was he wearing RED ;D 8)...atleast someone else other than myself was there.

Look @ my Myspace profile he is the guy with me in the pic

Guest biznation00

We are very excited to have Robbie play. He's been touring a lot lately and is looking for something to do more consistent in his home town. We are very excited as to the many things this new relatoinship can bring the both of us.

we? we who?

go back to your 9am - 5pm "special assistant to the bank branch manager" job... and by the way, it's past noon, I think it's time you brought her (your boss) coffee! ::)

Guest pod

I could probably point out 10,000,000 nights where a local DJ plays and you don't show up! ;D

Guest tres-b

we? we who?

go back to your 9am - 5pm "special assistant to the bank branch manager" job... and by the way, it's past noon, I think it's time you brought her (your boss) coffee! ::)

hilarious...

Guest rollyp66

we? we who?

lol too funny

Guest LeVeL

I could probably point out 10,000,000 nights where a local DJ plays and you don't show up! ;D

yeah but you dont see me talk about it like the others...I was just bashing Pod give me a break...lol ;D