Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICIAL MORILLO ROLL CALL! TONIGHT!!!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE REST BETWEEN NOW AND THEN IS PURE FILLER...

I JUST HOPE LP HAS ENOUGH SENSE NOT TO LET THE FUCK NUT MIAMI DJS OPEN FOR HIM. IF ANYTHING HAVE ROLAND DO IT...

DON'T FUCK UP MY NIGHT LP BY TRYING TO SHOWCASE YOUR OBVIOUSLY WEAK RESIDENTS IN REGARDS TO MORILLO...

MIDNIGHT TILL WHEN EVER, IT'S MORILLO TIME!!!!

REAL HOUSE MUSIC

FOR REAL HOUSE HEADS

IN FACT, YOU SHOULD GET A COMP IF YOU HAVE AN ID FROM NYC OR NJ...

SO MIAMI GO ON WITH YOUR LAME LOSER FAGGOT PARTIES.... I'LL BE IN VIP FOR MORILLO WITH MY 2 CASES OF AMSTEL LITE... GUIDO STYLE!!!!!

8)

and crespo, bring a note book and take notes, class will be in session....

in the vip w/ 2 cases of amstel lite? u sure ur not from Redneckville? lol...reminds me of Orlando...oh wait here they praise Budweiser LITE... :-X

Guest LdySphynx

Even though my Bday is the Saturday before that, I am actually making the 15th my official Bday celebration......what a way to turn 29!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

I JUST HOPE LP HAS ENOUGH SENSE NOT TO LET THE FUCK NUT MIAMI DJS OPEN FOR HIM. IF ANYTHING HAVE ROLAND DO IT...

DON'T FUCK UP MY NIGHT LP BY TRYING TO SHOWCASE YOUR OBVIOUSLY WEAK RESIDENTS IN REGARDS TO MORILLO...

REAL HOUSE MUSIC

FOR REAL HOUSE HEADS

SO MIAMI GO ON WITH YOUR LAME LOSER FAGGOT PARTIES.... I'LL BE IN VIP FOR MORILLO WITH MY 2 CASES OF AMSTEL LITE... GUIDO STYLE!!!!!

8)

Dude I dont see why your so excited...Morillo wont probably play his good shit till the patio. Now in days every dj that comes to Space saves their good shit for Patio.

Its not even worth going to see a mainroom performance anymore

Guest Cosmigonon

REAL HOUSE MUSIC

FOR REAL HOUSE HEADS

8)

in the vip w/ 2 cases of amstel lite? u sure ur not from Redneckville? lol...reminds me of Orlando...oh wait here they praise Budweiser LITE... :-X

LMAO!!!!!!

Guest somefiercehouse

Even though my Bday is the Saturday before that, I am actually making the 15th my official Bday celebration......what a way to turn 29!!!!!!

I'm makin it my birthday soiree as well...mine is the wednesday before it! I can't wait to hear him again after hearing him at Crobar New York! What a way to turn 23!!!!! 8)

Guest fairyDust

My B-Day is 2 weeks after that :P...Gotta start the celebration early! ;D 8)

[move]38 days left.... get ready fockers[/move]

i wonder if grooveeric and koky will show up again and teach morillo on how to spin ???

find me a hott bitch and ill show you how to get laid .. its about that time in your life you learn 8)

[move]38 days left.... get ready fockers[/move]

i wonder if grooveeric and koky will show up again and teach morillo on how to spin ???

find me a hott bitch and ill show you how to get laid .. its about that time in your life you learn 8)

The correct terminology is: "dirty pigeon"

But as an alumnus of the University of the Bleeding Obvious...

I shall point out that Saleen's just been sign29.gif

how sad, you're counting down days til Morillo.....time to get a life or get a girl.

i cant believe i agree with a TRANNY .. oh well, ive seen stranger things before ???

You used the terms "Louis Pig" and "sense" in the same sentence...

WTF is the matter with you??? ;D

Guest LeVeL

Too much commotion for Morillo these days...it would be something if he came and he sucked.

I in my opinion dont get blown up before a performance just in case I get let down.

I rather go with an open mind. So I guess pre-sale tix will go on sale for this. Space has to pay the bills ::)