Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wHERE EXACTLY IS JADE?

Bling

Guest LeVeL

see the directions just have no idea what street is that i have a vague idea but not sure

thanks

Whats going on at Jade anyways ???

Guest Seb

Its kind of wierd to get to. If your coming from Alton rd you have to hit 18th street then you turn on Bay rd. If your on Bay rd before 18th street you can't hit it because there is a dead end at 18th street. I definately had issues the first time I went. :P

Guest LdySphynx

If you've ever had your car towed from the beach then you can get there easily.......cause its right on the corner of the towing company where you have to pick up your car ;)!!!

Guest LeVeL

If you've ever had your car towed from the beach then you can get there easily.......cause its right on the corner of the towing company where you have to pick up your car ;)!!!

LOL.......

Guest JMT

what a freakin racket that is for those bastards. >:(

Bastards once towed my car from Specs,parked in the what was the supermarket across the street a few years ago had to walk from 5th to 18 >:(

saw a tow truck today, it said on the side of the towing arm: "IT'S GONE!"

fuckers.

so true...a few buildings down actually...i got my car towed there once and same shit happened to my roommate when i used to live @ the beach...

its easy to get to jade...its a block up the street from "Maze"...they're some bamboos outside right infront of the club, there's no sign for it, sits right in the corner of 18th i believe...same street of the gas station, just 2 blocks up or 3 blocks up from Alton and the 2 gas stations...the bliss parties used to be there as well b4 they moved to The Forge/aka Jimmy Z

Guest Cosmigonon

Its kind of wierd to get to. If your coming from Alton rd you have to hit 18th street then you turn on Bay rd. If your on Bay rd before 18th street you can't hit it because there is a dead end at 18th street. I definately had issues the first time I went. :P

For real, the 1st time people told me how to get there, it was so weird... I actually found the place by accident.

Guest JMT

saw a tow truck today, it said on the side of the towing arm: "IT'S GONE!"

fuckers.

the 'rapists of society' i tell you. i hate tow truck drivers. they are the lowest profession on earth. $100+ bucks to get your car back? how is that even legal?

Guest coach

Well, if you lived on the beach and fuckers kept parking in your spaces so you had to spend 20-30 almost every night looking for a parking spot, you'd think those tow truckers were like angels. Personally, I think those fuckers don't do a good enough job. There's lots of parking garages, use 'em.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barstar diana

see the directions just have no idea what street is that i have a vague idea but not sure

thanks

Whats going on at Jade anyways ???

jade is actually doing an electorish party on sun..heres the info from my firend....

BlackChurch.jpg

MR.MENDEZ(Nemesis/Iowatest/Halluciation)

TOMMY GUNN(The Church/LondonBallroom)

Spinning the best in INDUSTRIAL/DARKWAVE/EBM/RETRO/SYTHPOP/ELECTRO-CLASH

Weekly Guest: TBA

::DRINK SPECIALS::

2-4-1 WELLS: 12PM till 1am $2 holy water shots $3 DOMESTIC

Buy a shot of Yager for $5 get a free bottle beer

Ladies No Cover Free Apple Martinis till 12

cover: free b4 12 $5 after

11PM-5AM

21+

See you there,

LOTS OF FREE PARKING!!!!

(mapquest.com JADE 1766 BAY RD. MIAMI BEACH 33139)

DIRECTIONS:

I-95 to alton road to Dade Blvd.

head west to 1st light to bay road(may not be street sign)

at bay road turn right

continue one block north to 18th street<

club is on your left on the corner (bay rd and 18st)

one block<

-OR-

from I-95: exit 4 on 95 to miami beach exit GO TO ALTON rd.(BEAR

RIGHT)

ALTON TO 18th st (just before dade blvd) 2 blocks to 1766 bay rd

(club is on corner)

-OR-

<br>

I-95 TO 195(MIAMIBEACH EXIT) TO ALTON RD(BEAR RIGHT) AT 18TH ST.

MAKE RIGHT CLUB IS 1BLOCK ON LEFT 1766 BAY RD

Guest barstar diana

whoa back from the dead and good way to thread jack(not that i care that much cuz it aint my thread) 8)

ya thats what insomnia does to your ass!! lol

Guest coach

I agree. Try expedia.com, as well. Or if you are an AAA member, their maps rock.

Speaking of Jade, anybody checked out the lesbian party on Saturdays? Exactly how lesbian is it? Do they not allow any guys or is their door policy more flexible?