Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Cure - Fascination Street (Revivant Remix)

Guest obby

Guest obby

Being that I am a huge Cure fan you can imagine what went through my mind when I found out that "Fascination Street" was remixed for us who reside in the underground. As of yet I have not been able to sample this remix and was hoping someone here would have more info regarding this re-work.

Anyone?

Bueler?

Bueler?

Bueler?

Guest obby

I bought a white label remix of love song early this year you might want to check it out. I can tell you who made it when I go home.

Yeah, I think I sampled the "Love Song" track (Virus Vs The Cure) but it wasn't the original vocals (Robert Smith) which left me putting it back.

"Fascination Street" is my favorite song from the Cure so you guys know I'm on the hunt for this one. Hope it's pleasing to the ears.

Guest AlanS

I bought a white label remix of love song early this year you might want to check it out. I can tell you who made it when I go home.

Yeah, I think I sampld the "Love Song" track but it wasn't the original vocals which left me putting it back.

"Fascination Street" is my favorite song from the Cure so you guys know I'm on the hunt for this one. Hope it's pleasing to the ears.

I picked that up @ EG too, don't like it much though, and the vocals are not the original, Natalie Coleman I think.

Seems I did stumble across this Fascination Street remix somewhere though... *thinking *thinking

Yeah, I think I sampld the "Love Song" track but it wasn't the original vocals which left me putting it back.

I picked that up @ EG too, don't like it much though, and the vocals are not the original, Natalie Coleman I think.

Seems I did stumble across this Fascination Street remix somewhere though... *thinking *thinking

Not that one you got it from the 2.99 bin right? It was a white label I think we only got like two in and it is the original vocals. I'm 95% sure so don't get mad if it's not lol.

Guest AlanS

Not that one you got it from the 2.99 bin right? It was a white label I think we only got like two in and it is the original vocals. I'm 95% sure so don't get mad if it's not lol.

lol, yeah that's the one...

lol, yeah that's the one...

That cover was horable lol. It wasn't even worth the 2.99 lol.

Guest obby

Alright, just sampled/landed this mix of "Fascinantion Street" and it sounds very nice. Def something I can use. We have Andrew K to thank for this remix. Andrew K. was also part of remixing the breaks mix of "Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself" and "Evenescence - Bring Me To Life".

FYI

Guest shannon_coolj.

Alright, just sampled/landed this mix of "Fascinantion Street" and it sounds very nice. Def something I can use. We have Andrew K to thank for this remix. Andrew K. was also part of remixing the breaks mix of "Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself" and "Evenescence - Bring Me To Life".

FYI

I'm a huge Cure fan...can't wait to hear this!!

Guest obby

i happened to pick up a record with remixes of "The Walk and "A Forest" from The Cure at grooveman a while back....very nice stuff. 8)

Sounds interesting. Never heard those. I will be posting "Fascination Street" up on my site later this week for everyone to sample. If you still have your mixes available I wouldn't mind hearing them.

i happened to pick up a record with remixes of "The Walk and "A Forest" from The Cure at grooveman a while back....very nice stuff. 8)

Sounds interesting. Never heard those. I will be posting "Fascination Street" up on my site later this week for everyone to sample. If you still have your mixes available I wouldn't mind hearing them.

Sure thing. I'll post them later this week, and give this thread a bump when i do. 8)

Guest obby

Sure thing. I'll post them later this week, and give this thread a bump when i do. 8)

Sounds great !!!!!

Alright, I just posted the full mix of this rework on my site. You can find it on the first page of my top 20 under the "MUSIC" section. Enjoy it !!!!!

http://www.soturecords.com/

Sounds great !!!!!

Alright, I just posted the full mix of this rework on my site. You can find it on the first page of my top 20 under the "MUSIC" section. Enjoy it !!!!!

http://www.soturecords.com/

Good track Obby. Now it's time to take a walk in the the forest. (MP3)

8)

• 10 months later...