Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez today....

CrzyC1414779017

WAS GREAT!!!! So much fun, energy and good times.

I got to Space about 5am after a nice sleep from about 8pm-3am. It was packed today but well worth it!!!! Roger started off a bit slow...much slower than last time he was here...but cranked it up to full blast within an hour or so. One thing that I LOVE about Roger Sanchez is that you dont feel like you need to be whacked out of your mind in order to understand or truly feel his music. Its just fun, feelgood, diva vocals, with some Latin flair. I dont trainspot but he did play one of the tracks I was hoping he would drop...Diamond Life...and also Murks Fired Up....gotta love it!!! However, I have not been to Space since Halloween and had forgotten how scary most of the people on the patio are.

Good to see so many of you whom I havent seen in such a long time....DDG, Jaime, Ryan, Vaughan, Bill, Josh Wilkins, Alex, Andrew, DJRC, Lemoch, Patrick M, RollyP, Pod, Diogo, Ralph, Cedric, Ardis, Colby, Biz, LisaLoca, Izzy..I know I forgot a few but oh well, you know who you are.

Till next time...whenever that is.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

cold at 64 ;D........thats pretty good for the sweatbox the patio normally is...........i've been there when it's been high 30's and thats what i'd say is cold-ish..........

WAS GREAT!!!! So much fun, energy and good times.

I got to Space about 5am after a nice sleep from about 8pm-3am. It was packed today but well worth it!!!! Roger started off a bit slow...much slower than last time he was here...but cranked it up to full blast within an hour or so. One thing that I LOVE about Roger Sanchez is that you dont feel like you need to be whacked out of your mind in order to understand or truly feel his music. Its just fun, feelgood, diva vocals, with some Latin flair. I dont trainspot but he did play one of the tracks I was hoping he would drop...Diamond Life...and also Murks Fired Up....gotta love it!!! However, I have not been to Space since Halloween and had forgotten how scary most of the people on the patio are.

Good to see so many of you whom I havent seen in such a long time....DDG, Jaime, Ryan, Vaughan, Bill, Josh Wilkins, Alex, Andrew, DJRC, Lemoch, Patrick M, RollyP, Pod, Diogo, Ralph, Cedric, Ardis, Colby, Biz, LisaLoca, Izzy..I know I forgot a few but oh well, you know who you are.

Till next time...whenever that is.

AWSOME CARISA !! HERE IS A PATIO PIC FROM LAST NIGHT !! WOW HOW FUN

;D ;D

steve-sleep.jpg

Guest durrtylexx

Great set by Roger this morning, it was nice seeing, and hanging with a few of you..The weather was perfect and the people were insane, quoting Andrew "la gente se esta ponienda mas loca" people were quite bizarre last night. A few songs that I remember Roger spinning were TOUCH ME (feat. Cassandra), Sweet Dreams, Sex (Louie Vega Remix), Layo & Bushwacka! - "Lovestory Vs Finally" and Jose nunez ''Bilingual. '' All in all I had a great time, hopefully I'll see some of you next week, at the Aquabooty party!

Marques Wyatt :D

Guest rollyp66

It was off the chain as predicted!!! Wierd ass people @ times but our crew was having a good time. Carisa,Dan, Alex, Andrew, Bianca, Josh, Diogo, Vaughn, DDG(forgot your name sorry) DJ RC(Never got your name) and some others. Alex I don't know why you were surprised I could dance lol I mean you should've known because I'm black lol j/k! Anyway I left about 12ish because my legs and feet could not take anymore. Good times!! See y'all again sometime...

Guest durrtylexx

It was off the chain as predicted!!! Wierd ass people @ times but our crew was having a good time. Carisa,Dan, Alex, Andrew, Bianca, Josh, Diogo, Vaughn, DDG(forgot your name sorry) DJ RC(Never got your name) and some others. Alex I don't know why you were surprised I could dance lol I mean you should've known because I'm black lol j/k! Anyway I left about 12ish because my legs and feet could not take anymore. Good times!! See y'all again sometime...

bro, you were a dancing machine..carissa and you danced all morning..Roger delivered a dam good patio set..

Guest rollyp66

bro, you were a dancing machine..carissa and you danced all morning..Roger delivered a dam good patio set..

Yes Ms. Carisa can throw it down... I was pretty impressed myself

Guest LeVeL

cool to hear everyone had fun and that CJ was representing in full effect....I was at Pearl at the time but good to hear it went alright.

Guest web_norah

cool to hear everyone had fun and that CJ was representing in full effect....I was at Pearl at the time but good to hear it went alright.

you were at Pearl in the morning ???

j/k dude

Yes Ms. Carisa can throw it down... I was pretty impressed myself

Why, spank you very much. ;) Although Im not really into "the scene" anymore, I guess I still have a few moves in me. It was so fun for people to not recognize me at first. Even Ardis and Colby were stumped...till I opened my mouth. LOL!

Guest rollyp66

jesus christ, what about HERNAN??????

holy shit he freaking tore it up. time of my life, incredible show. all of you fuckers missed it....

DDG great times man ;D

Wasn't feeling him... sorry didn't go for him either

Guest Ariel

ROGER TORE IT UP!

I had an awesome fucking time! Good to meet CrazyC, Alex, durtylexx, and some other peeps I might have met but cannot remember. Nice to see Diogo, Rolly, Andrew, and again those others that I saw but I was too drunk to remember. 8)

Guest rollyp66

ROGER TORE IT UP!

I had an awesome fucking time! Good to meet CrazyC, Alex, durtylexx, and some other peeps I might have met but cannot remember. Nice to see Diogo, Rolly, Andrew, and again those others that I saw but I was too drunk to remember. 8)

Yeah you were fucked up too lol

Guest durrtylexx

ROGER TORE IT UP!

yes he was!! lmao

Ariel dude I can't believe u remember anything, you were wassssted.You had a nasty cool aid smile..Anyways bro, it was nice meeting you also..be safe..

Guest Ariel

ROGER TORE IT UP!

yes he was!! lmao

Ariel dude I can't believe u remember anything, you were wassssted.You had a nasty cool aid smile..Anyways bro, it was nice meeting you also..be safe..

LMAO @ cool aid smile!!! haha ;D