Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez today....

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

night was simply amazing.......hernan more than made up for his lackluster perfomance from last time.....got there around 2:30 after swinging by the lust party at jade (good seeing leo, renzo, marcus, irene and jen and da blingster) got at space and saw that it was a good crowd, not too packed..worked my way up to the front to find ryan and his crew.....after about 10 mins, hernan started dropping some serious tunes....can only id one (chab - my memory, but a remix of it, kinda techy but very good) had a very very good 2 hours, which was tinged with breaks :o :o :o

patio was the most fun i've had at the patio in a very long time...thx to the great crew and the great music....favorite part of the morning (managed to stay till 10 8) was when roger played deux- sometimes with the martin luther accapella over it...simply amazing...i think he dropped a remix of french kiss too.....great hanging out with alex, ryan (for the little while you were up there focker) :P, carisa, diogo, josh (u were cracking me up kid) rollyp (good meeting you 8)), vaughan....pod was looking like he was having a great time too.....i wanna thank my partner in crime for the whole evening, jamie....we had a great night and morning ;D

thx again for the good times peeps!!!!

Guest web_norah

I just woke up. I need a new liver.

dude i honestly dont know how you manage that liver since i've known you, i'd be dead on the side of the road by now.

Guest junglesmacks

yes yes yes yes

THAT WAS UNREAL!!!!!!

the wickedest thickest most psychadelic funky house ive ever heard in my life.. incredible..

y la vibra!!!

awesome.. fookin awesome.. those terrace sessions are what its allllll about yes sirrr.... ;)

makes the main room look like childs play!

GIVE ME SPAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

:o :o :o :o :o

I Have no words to descirbe yesterday morning. First of all, I think I'm totally done with the main room. I remember in the begginning when I started going to Sapce, of course, I'd go in the "normal" hours of clubbing, i.e. I'd get there betwwen 12 to 1 am. After a while, I started showing up later and later, when I discoverd the patio was more fun. But still I would have fun in the main room.

Now, for a long time, I haven't shown up for the main room, so since i wanted to check out a little bit of Hernan, and wanted to enjoy the main room (like I used to), I got there around 4:30. The musis was awesome, and the crowd was nuts, but it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO DAMN CROWDED!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Man, you couldn't even walk, let alone dance. Uncomfortable as hell. Personally, when I go to a club, I can't just stay in one place, I like to move around, mingle, so I'm basically all over the place, so not being able to do that, was like one of the 100 chinese tortures... :'(

I only stayed there for about 30 minutes, cause You couldn't even go to the second floor without a VIP band; once upstaris I just hung out with Apotheosis, Rollyp66, ddg and his friend Jamie. Later on I saw Pod and CrzyC, but we we're all getting anxious to have the Terrace open ;D

Finnally at 6 o'clock they opened it, and it was beautiful. The music was great, since I'm no trainspotter, I can't tell you any tracks, all I know is that I had a great time. Ran into more peeps, durrtylexx, all4tribal (wasted as hell ;)), Vaughan, LISALOCA, and got to know Ariel and DJRC.

I had such a good time, the hours just went by, and before I knew it, it was already 1 pm. After that we went to Jade, where Gaby Fain was playing some nice music, good crowd, and to my amazement, the man, Roger Sanchez himself, showed up just to hang out with some blonde girl.

The weirdest part was around 4 30 pm, when all of a suden the musice stopped, the ligths were turned on, and it turns out, it was the Miami Police, around 12 of them, who showed up and arrested three guys, I didn't ask, but it was obvious, it was on drug charges. It was a very bizarre moment, but when it was all over, everything went back to normal, as if nothing had happened, and everybody kept on partying, even Roger, but I was already dead tired, and just went home.

The patio was cold, but not that cold, but I sure as Hell had a great time, with all the peeps, ah, I can't wait till Morillo... 8)

Guest pod

The weirdest part was around 4 30 pm, when all of a suden the musice stopped, the ligths were turned on, and it turns out, it was the Miami Police, around 12 of them, who showed up and arrested three guys

Weird? I'd think it is par for the course at any of the Sunday afternoon parties.

RS rocked it hardcore though. I get on the patio, and he's dropping some bizarre remix of "Culo", and then leading into a few classics that even Saleen would appreciate.

Guest Cosmigonon

The weirdest part was around 4 30 pm, when all of a suden the musice stopped, the ligths were turned on, and it turns out, it was the Miami Police, around 12 of them, who showed up and arrested three guys

Weird? I'd think it is par for the course at any of the Sunday afternoon parties.

RS rocked it hardcore though. I get on the patio, and he's dropping some bizarre remix of "Culo", and then leading into a few classics that even Saleen would appreciate.

Well. I said weird, because I had never seen such a thing before. Besides, they weren't raiding the party, they came specifically for those 3 guys, they didn't even bother to search anything or anybody else. Besides, everybody knows there are 100 times more drugs at Space, antytime during the night/morning, than any sunday party I've been to...

From The S-Man himself...

the next day we wnt 2 miami & at least , although a little cooler, the weather co-operated here! we went 2 see velvet revolver at mansion first, as i wasn't on till late..get a little rock vibe on u know! i bumped into armand van helden who was playing, sporting a new mohawk..armand is truly getting into the rock vine these days!

w ethen bounced over 2 space..the inside was dark & dirty as usual, but when i got on the terrace at about 6am, the vibe was absolutely brilliant! it packed up quickly on the terrace & it seems that everyone was waiting till 5am 2 come out!

i started off deep & built up over the course of an hour, but by then it was rammed! i LOVE the terrace at space! i told the owner louis that from now on, don't even put me on inside..just the terrace!

i played till about 1:45 pm & i can't wait till wmc, cuz i'm taking it till LAATE then!

much love 2 loads of u who i saw there, especially dancers from pacha, ibiza!

much love!

: )

r.

Guest Cosmigonon

From The S-Man himself...

i LOVE the terrace at space! i told the owner louis that from now on, don't even put me on inside..just the terrace!

i played till about 1:45 pm & i can't wait till wmc, cuz i'm taking it till LAATE then!

much love!

: )

r.

The Terrace baby, that's what I'm talking about... ;D

Guest LeVeL

man I remember when the terrace used to have some hotties in that room. Now its just terrible...like night of the living dead or something.