CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

i love the main room...... ;D ;D ;D

darkness hides ugliness

Tell me about it...I remember one time seeing some guy grabbing some girls ass in the main room. Then she turned around and it was a transvestite :P

Now thats scary...lol

Guest LdySphynx

that Gaby Fain is always playing mice and cat with the police. what's going on? Sundays sketch-fests are scawwwyyy

I hate it when people talk shit about stuff they have no fucking clue about!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

You realize if no one talked smack around these parts everyone would miss it after awhile!

Not about that type of shit pod,.......you would never like for someone to say that you are always playing "cat & mouse" with the cops and to have people thinking that where ever you are there is going to be problems with the police, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE!!!!!!!!

Especially when people don't know the truth and are only going by gossip that was twisted 100 times from the truth!!!!

Guest pod

I'm a fugitive from the parking attendants...I play cat and mouse with them. 8)

But I do see your point though. Nonetheless, day-to-day shit talking would be missed.

Guest LdySphynx

I gotta hand it to you Norah, you could not have made a more absurd and jackass comment.......I know you work in that little job of yours and you know alot about what goes on in nightlife, but it sure as hell does not give you the right to say something about someone you probably don't even know!!!!

So please keep your little comments about shit like this to yourself, cause all your doing is proving what a what hateful person you are!!!

I actually liked you and enjoyed bickering back and forth with you, but you just went too far with this!!!!

Guest web_norah

oh please. like people dont know that Gaby was in jail and for what as well (thats not shit talking thats the truth!)....this has zero to do with him as a person or his DJ skills.

btw, i just thought it was such a coincidence that the cops showed up to arrest people at his party. lighten up. the comments i made are far from absurd but they obviously offended you in some way.

and i do know Gaby and his former girlfriend.

oh please. like people dont know that Gaby was in jail and for what as well (thats not shit talking thats the truth!)....this has zero to do with him as a person or his DJ skills.

btw, i just thought it was such a coincidence that the cops showed up to arrest people at his party. lighten up. the comments i made are far from absurd but they obviously offended you in some way.

stfu you FAG !!!

Guest LdySphynx

Ha, even more now then ever you look like an idiot with your comment about Gaby going to jail and for the supposed reason he did, if you knew Gaby & Mercedes who by the way was his Wife not girlfriend.....then you should have known the real reason behind his arrest!!!

And if you knew Gaby so well then you should never be talking about or airing out his dirty laundry in that way, it just goes to show everyone that at the first chance you get that is what you do, even if you know or knew the person!!!!!

What a friend to have!!!!!!!!

Hey Koky looks like we may have a tag-team match in the works, me & LdYSphYnXs vs saleen & norah lol

that should be intresting !! ill sit on the sidelines and throw popcorn and 48 oz softdrinks at you guys just to make it more fun ;D ;D

just tell norah not to wear any white t-shirts cause ya know there "ISSSS" a possibility of her gettin wet. and i dont think i wanna see tranny titties :puke:

Guest ddg

this thread is about to blow up !! I CAN FEEL IT !!! ;D

AWSOME !!

learn how to spell pelotudo..... ::) ::)

tirame la goma hijo de puta ::)

LMAOOOOOOOOO.......

Guest LdySphynx

And of course they are going to offend me, as any comment about a good friend of mine would......of course I see that you don't know what being a good friend is!!!

And on the whole thing about the Police showing up everywhere that Gaby is.....name one other place that happened at, and if that so true I guess Space will be getting regular visits from the police now that Gaby is playing the patio ::).

Seriously Norah, next time you decide to talk shit about someone you know so well.....think twice about it!!!

I'm sure you would never like your dirty laundry aired out for everyone to hear, give me a break.....as the saying goes if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all!!!!

In other words, Shut up your better off!!!!!

Guest Electric Eel

Hey Koky looks like we may have a tag-team match in the works, me & LdYSphYnXs vs saleen & norah lol

Fun! can I join in, lol :P

Guest rollyp66

Sure we need to find the other team a 3rd or will it be a hanicap match??

Guest Electric Eel

Sure we need to find the other team a 3rd or will it be a hanicap match??

Hmmm, not sure if there is anyone else on here in their ranking. I guess i'll pass :'(