Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez today....

CrzyC1414779017

Guest web_norah

oh please. like people dont know that Gaby was in jail and for what as well (thats not shit talking thats the truth!)....this has zero to do with him as a person or his DJ skills.

btw, i just thought it was such a coincidence that the cops showed up to arrest people at his party. lighten up. the comments i made are far from absurd but they obviously offended you in some way.

and i do know Gaby and his former girlfriend.

Ha, even more now then ever you look like an idiot with your comment about Gaby going to jail and for the supposed reason he did, if you knew Gaby & Mercedes who by the way was his Wife not girlfriend.....then you should have known the real reason behind his arrest!!!

And if you knew Gaby so well then you should never be talking about or airing out his dirty laundry in that way, it just goes to show everyone that at the first chance you get that is what you do, even if you know or knew the person!!!!!

What a friend to have!!!!!!!!

#1 i am not his friend

#2 he left Mercedes after he got out jail which every1 eventually found out because as u may know, his arrest was all over the TV news when it happened (thats how i found out)

#3 i have no idea nor do i care what exactly happened, whether he was caught in a shady deal or not

*who's the idiot now? seriously save the drama, i dont get why you're so flustered over spilled milk.

[end of rant]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

oh please. like people dont know that Gaby was in jail and for what as well (thats not shit talking thats the truth!)....this has zero to do with him as a person or his DJ skills.

btw, i just thought it was such a coincidence that the cops showed up to arrest people at his party. lighten up. the comments i made are far from absurd but they obviously offended you in some way.

and i do know Gaby and his former girlfriend.

Ha, even more now then ever you look like an idiot with your comment about Gaby going to jail and for the supposed reason he did, if you knew Gaby & Mercedes who by the way was his Wife not girlfriend.....then you should have known the real reason behind his arrest!!!

And if you knew Gaby so well then you should never be talking about or airing out his dirty laundry in that way, it just goes to show everyone that at the first chance you get that is what you do, even if you know or knew the person!!!!!

What a friend to have!!!!!!!!

#1 i am not his friend

#2 he left Mercedes after he got out jail which every1 eventually found out because as u may know, his arrest was all over the TV news when it happened (thats how i found out)

#3 i have no idea nor do i care what exactly happened, whether he was caught in a shady deal or not

*who's the idiot now? seriously save the drama, i dont get why you're so flustered over spilled milk.

[end of rant]

OMG, the more you talk the stupider you look, first of all I have know Mercedes before Gaby was in the picture.....I have been through their whole ordeal......and for you to say that they separated because of the fact that his case was all over the news is just plain pulling shit out of your ASS!!!!

You have no clue what the fuck really happened between them so just shut the hell up, because again you first said that you knew them and now you're saying that you found out because of what they showed on TV.....whatever!!!

And I'm not getting flustered over spilled milk,it's you and your little comments here and there, and how everything you say is the way it is and everybody elses comments is worth shit.....and how when someone says something that you think is not correct you fucking want to eat them alive, and you go out of your way to make sure that everyone knows they made a mistake.

And on your who's the idiot now comment, we all know that is now don't we, or do you need me to get signatures for it!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

its not like she made the story up.

It's not the point.........JMT, its the moral of the story.

Everyone was talknig about how Roger Sanchez was at Jade, who he was there with.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Little Miss Norah just had to bring that up after almost 2 years of all that shit happening, she just decided to refresh everyone's memory!!!!

Supposedly she knows both Gaby and and his X Girlfriend as she said she did , and she talks about them in that matter!!!!

Oh please she is always ragging on people when they make mistakes.......besides if you read the article it mentions other charges besides the drug ones, in those other charges is where he basically got caught up in NOT the drug ones, he just happen to in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!!

Its the whole shit about her saying that everytime Gaby plays a party there is problems with the police......and BLAH BLAH BLAH, just becuase of what happened to him......everyone in this city makes mistakes and we are nobody to judge them, as we are human and are prone to mistakes!!!

Everyone one of us knows or is friends with someone that has had their share of run ins with the law, and yeah everyone might have found out about it.......it still does not mean you have to bring it up everytime something like this happens let alone be your fault it did!!!!

Do I need to make myself a little more clearer, of the point I am trying to make ::)!!!!!!!

Guest JMT

Do I need to make myself a little more clearer, of the point I am trying to make!!!!!!!

actually, (since youre going to take that tone with me) i dont know of anyone who had a "run-ins" quite like those.

and maybe use a few more exclamations to make the point clearer!!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Do I need to make myself a little more clearer, of the point I am trying to make!!!!!!!

actually, (since youre going to take that tone with me) i dont know of anyone who had a "run-ins" quite like those.

and maybe use a few more exclamations to make the point clearer!!!!!!!!!

I was actually trying to be sarcastic.....I should go and put a smiley on there, Huh?

Let me go back and put a Smiley......

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, is that sarcastic enough for you..... :P!!!!

either way is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, but you know where im coming from, all I am doing is protecting a friends Rep as I would do with anyone else!!!

The last thing that Gaby while he is still getting on his feet needs, is that bad rap and of people reminding him and other people constantly!!!!

Like I said we are all human and make mistakes, ands no one likes to be reminded of their mistakes!!!!

Hey Koky looks like we may have a tag-team match in the works, me & LdYSphYnXs vs saleen & norah lol

Fun! can I join in, lol :P

quick hint :kick norah in his nutts and its an easy win ;) ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, is that sarcastic enough for you..... :P!!!!

either way is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every time i see the exclamations my eyes just lit up like whoa!

Que pesao, tu eres :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you know Spanish.....