Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Closer

ryan2772

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

I want to see this one also but babies just can't sit through movies like this....I'll wait until it comes out on DVD..But it's nice to hear good reviews...I suspected that it was a twisted movie plus I like the cast....

Guest fairyDust

I want to see this one also but babies just can't sit through movies like this....I'll wait until it comes out on DVD..But it's nice to hear good reviews...I suspected that it was a twisted movie plus I like the cast....

Get a babbysitter :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Get a babbysitter :P

I can't trust anyone except for relatives with my baby. But I we have no relatives down here in Miami and she's still a little young to be left with a baby sitter. She's barely 4 months old and I hate being away from her...

Guest fairyDust

I can't trust anyone except for relatives with my baby. But I we have no relatives down here in Miami and she's still a little young to be left with a baby sitter. She's barely 4 months old and I hate being away from her...

Oh yeah she's too young, and I totally understand the trust issue...I wouldn't trust anybody either.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh yeah she's too young, and I totally understand the trust issue...I wouldn't trust anybody either.

Well if you wouldn't trust anyone either than what are you doing recomending that I get a baby sitter??? LOL

Guest fairyDust

Well if you wouldn't trust anyone either than what are you doing recomending that I get a baby sitter??? LOL

Well you said you have no family down here, and plus she's only 4 months. At that age I wouldn't trust my baby with anybody.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well you said you have no family down here, and plus she's only 4 months. At that age I wouldn't trust my baby with anybody.

Ah I see...

Guest klit

I loved the movie. Never seen a movie get that type of reaction though. Couple of walkouts and people that hated it and the rest that stayed clapping at the end and at some of the lines in the movie. Definately one of my favs of the year with eternal sunshine of spotless mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

I am buying this bad boy on DVD soon and I cant wait to see it.

I got the DVD from someone at work for 5 bucks..I'maa watching it tonight....

Guest swirlundergrounder

If you don't want me to spoil the movie for you then don't read this post....

Natalie Portman did a good job in this movie. I watched it over the span of 2 days and I don't know where I got lost but Natalie Portman' Character wasn't really named Alice. She was Jane right? So what was her deal anyways at the end? I didn't really get why she had an alias to begin with..

Good movie though. I recommend it. Not a good date moive though. To much cheating going on...Could stir up shit..LOL