Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUSHI SAMBA

Guest Electric Eel

Last night was fun. I had some scallop appetizer which was really good but I paid $17 for 2 scallops, not worth it. I wasnt really there for the food anyway, I went to enjoy the company which I definitely did. I won't go there again for dinner especially on a tuesday since it was soooo loud I couldnt hear what the person across from me was saying, we were practically yelling at each other and still couldnt hear. But I would go again for drinks, the after dinner part was fun, drinking, dancing, singing out loud, SHOTS (thanks ralph!)

Had lots of fun guys :-*

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

Last night was fun! Food was not good at all. Shrimp Tempura was very average, the Eel Sushi rolls I had was horrible!! I think I could make better sushi rolls than their chef's. Spicy Tuna was OK. The place is way over price. I definetely won't go back to this place. The company was great, definitely do it again but at another location.

Last night was fun! Food was not good at all. Shrimp Tempura was very average, the Eel Sushi rolls I had was horrible!! I think I could make better sushi rolls than their chef's. Spicy Tuna was OK. The place is way over price. I definetely won't go back to this place. The company was great, definitely do it again but at another location.

Is this Ramons friend?

Guest ramon

Is this Ramons friend?

yes C thats 'Gaie'

Guest rollyp66

Good Times last night... Culo! Welcome to the board G... BTW Pat is Illmatic on here

Guest DrFired

Good Times last night... Culo! Welcome to the board G... BTW Pat is Illmatic on here

Thanks man.......CULO!!! that was the highlight of last night...LOL

Guest Clauds

the best sushi is at this place called ichi's, biscayne blvd & 135th

Matsuri on the corner of Bird Rd. and Red Rd.

My all time favorite sushi restaurant is in Pembroke Pines (West of I75). It's called Wasabi and their rolls are the bomb!

Yum Yum :P

Guest durrtylexx

the best sushi is at this place called ichi's, biscayne blvd & 135th

Matsuri on the corner of Bird Rd. and Red Rd.

My all time favorite sushi restaurant is in Pembroke Pines (West of I75). It's called Wasabi and their rolls are the bomb!

Yum Yum :P

werd, i live in Weston I'll check out it thanks!!

Guest Electric Eel

CULO!!! CULO!!!! Culo!!! lol

LMAO! Last night was definitely a blast ;D

lol, yeah practically had to drag michelle and you out of there.

[Chorus:]

Everybody, everybody, let's get into it.

Get stupid.

Get retarded, get retarded, get retarded.

Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here.

Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here.

Yeah.

hehe ;D

Guest Electric Eel

lol, yes you did, that was pretty funny and then the whole whistle thing. I practiced in the car on the way home, I almost got it but I got a headache from trying, hehe