Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUSHI SAMBA

Guest Clauds

Yeah, definitely didn't plan that but we kind of got sidetracked by some shots, lol

Cookie, those shots from Ralph did us good indeed. Thanks Ralph ;)

Rolly, you shall be my human two-truck tonight like you've said LOL!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

Sooooo jealous. LOL!

yeah you forgot your West Palm Crew

my bitch ass always gets left out.... :P

Dont even talk to me about being left out.

??? ???

Guest Electric Eel

Yeah, definitely didn't plan that but we kind of got sidetracked by some shots, lol

hehe, yes they did.

I think Rolly might be better as a human tow-truck, he might not know what a two-truck is because i definitely dont :P

Guest lulamishka

Now, for those of you that went...did you see the guy getting tasered outside?! I just heard about this, did it happen after I left?!

First off....someone got tasered outside??? WTF??

Second, despite the food and the loud music, I had a great time last night guys!! The company was great. And the drinks & dancing after were even better. And yea, Thanks for the shot Ralph & Emi! And boyyy can Rey & co. break it down!!

Guest lulamishka

CULO!!! CULO!!!! Culo!!! lol

LOL!!

How about when they played 'Lean Back' soon after Ramon left...and sure enough, we see Ramon running back inside. LOL. I knew it! ;D

Guest ramon

CULO!!! CULO!!!! Culo!!! lol

LOL!!

How about when they played 'Lean Back' soon after Ramon left...and sure enough, we see Ramon running back inside. LOL. I knew it! ;D

Incident , Lean Back and Flashdance were probably my themes for 2004.

Guest Clauds

hehe, yes they did.

I think Rolly might be better as a human tow-truck, he might not know what a two-truck is because i definitely dont :P

Hehe ... Thanks for the correction smarty pants

First off....someone got tasered outside??? WTF??

I know!!! OSmeone in myoffice said they saw it on thenews this morning. Apparently some street performer didnt have a license so the police tried to take him in but he resisted and they tasered him. I havet confirmed anything but thats the RUMOR!!!! Who knows.

I guess with my luck I should just be happy that I didnt walk out at the exact time they tasered him cause they prob would have missed and hit me. LOL!

Guest lulamishka

Hey, remember the MC singing those songs that he said he wrote himself?? I forget the first one, but the second one "Tranny Ho" was fuckin' hilarious...LOL! :D

Guest ramon

Hey, remember the MC singing those songs that he said he wrote himself?? I forget the first one, but the second one "Tranny Ho" was fuckin' hilarious...LOL! :D

When I heard 'Tranny Ho' i knew it was time to leave. Then I heard lean back and knew it was time to come back. LOL

Guest DrFired

When I heard 'Tranny Ho' i knew it was time to leave. Then I heard lean back and knew it was time to come back. LOL

Lean back was before 'Tranny Ho' :)

Guest Clauds

I had no idea I was going to stay there so late but it was all damn worth it.

Michelle and Lee, have you been practicing your whisteling? You guys were freaking hilarious ;D

Guest lulamishka

Ok, i just realized it was TWO shots of patron courtesy of Ralph & Emi.

But uh, that second round SUCKED!!!! :-X :-X :-X OMG, unchilled...... :-X. Blech!!

But still, thanks again guys. :)