Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUSHI SAMBA

Guest Electric Eel

Ok, i just realized it was TWO shots of patron courtesy of Ralph & Emi.

But uh, that second round SUCKED!!!! :-X :-X :-X OMG, unchilled...... :-X. Blech!!

But still, thanks again guys. :)

yes thank you very much :-*

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I had no idea I was going to stay there so late but it was all damn worth it.

Michelle and Lee, have you been practicing your whisteling? You guys were freaking hilarious ;D

NO! You're gonna have to show us again tonight how to do it. But yea, it was hilarious trying to last night. LOL! ;D

Guest digital7

wow.. didnt know that someone got tasered outside! :o

I should have stayed longer for the entertainment value ;D

the food was blah.. the tuna tataki was terrible, but the roll that I had made up for it

Guest LdySphynx

Well I think any Sushi place on Lincoln Road is going to over charge you.......when we want to eat go Sushi and at a good price go to Tokyo Bowl on Washington Avenue & 9 St.......it's $12.95 all you can eat!!!!

Everything is made right in front of you FRESH!!!!!

I also suggest you stay away from The China Grill, talk about going home hungry and wasting at least $50 a person not including drinks!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Publix sushi. It really doesn't get any better than 12 rolls for about $6.00.

Best all you can eat sushi i've found so far has been Miyako somewhere near 170th and collins (behind burger king). It has a wider selection than Tokyo Bowl and costs about the same.

Ahhhh cool, good to know..........do you know if they include Tempura in their all you can eat price?

Tokyo Bowl used too, but not anymore :'(!!!

But I do agree Publix Sushi is good, there is this Buffet on 186 Street & 67th Ave Miami Lakes....it's called Super King Buffet and let me tell ya they are they only buffet place that has REAL Sushi. Not ham like some other places ::), but for 9.95 all you can eat Chinese & Sushi it's a steal!!!!

publix sushi?! Good?! ??? ::)

Iron Sushi,Fujiya,and sushi KO are my spots for sushi...

The one in the Gables I forgot whats the name of it but I dont recommend it at all,shyt sucks.

Guest LdySphynx

The one in the Gables I forgot whats the name of it but I dont recommend it at all,shyt sucks.

We are talking about all you can eat or bargain places t get sushi ;)!!!

Publix sushi. It really doesn't get any better than 12 rolls for about $6.00.

Best all you can eat sushi i've found so far has been Miyako somewhere near 170th and collins (behind burger king). It has a wider selection than Tokyo Bowl and costs about the same.

Ahhhh cool, good to know..........do you know if they include Tempura in their all you can eat price?

Tokyo Bowl used too, but not anymore :'(!!!

They sure do. They also include soups, fried yams, fried green peppers, etc. 8)

Have you tried Publix? If you go from around 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. they have a sushi chef on site that can customize that shyt for you. :)

Guest JMT

all you can eat buffets are usually nasty for everything except breakfast. the quality of food is always less than a single meal. how can sushi be any different? i dont think i would go to one.

Guest lulamishka

I agree. I think Publix Sushi sucks compared to the places I like to go to. I'd rather eat something else instead.

And any kind of sushi buffet doesn't sound so good to me. :-X

When I go out for sushi, i'm not necessarily looking for bargain priced sushi, but DARN GOOD sushi.

My two favs right now are Miyako (near Dadeland Mall) and Hiro Sushi (in North Miami). :)

Guest fairyDust

Hiro Sushi (in North Miami). :)

^^I agree, best Sushi place I've been to so far....

and I wouldn't recommend Publix or Buffets for Sushi..lol

Guest DrFired

Public sushi is crap...but there are a FEW sushi buffets that are good. My favorite is Matsuri in the Gables...I gotta try some of the places you guys mention here.

We are talking about all you can eat or bargain places t get sushi ;)!!!

I understand that but id rather pay a little more and get some good sushi,but if ya like publix thats fine with me. ;)

Guest Electric Eel

I agree. I think Publix Sushi sucks compared to the places I like to go to. I'd rather eat something else instead.

When I go out for sushi, i'm not necessarily looking for bargain priced sushi, but DARN GOOD sushi.

My two favs right now are Miyako (near Dadeland Mall) and Hiro Sushi (in North Miami). :)

I agree with you both, not too big on publix sushi. If you look at the link I posted before that place is gooood and very well priced. Most of the rolls are around $6, same price as publix but 10 times better.

http://www.sushicafemiami.com/pages/1/index.htm

Michelle, I love Miyako as well and I think this place is even better

Guest digital7

ah, then you would be talking about my favorite Sushi spot.. YAZUKO'S!

Guest lulamishka

I agree with you both, not too big on publix sushi. If you look at the link I posted before that place is gooood and very well priced. Most of the rolls are around $6, same price as publix but 10 times better.

http://www.sushicafemiami.com/pages/1/index.htm

Michelle, I love Miyako as well and I think this place is even better

Yea, if I had to rank them, right now Miyako would be my #1 (near Dadeland) , with Hiro's being #2.

For me, they have THE best consistently good sushi. I go there and i'm always like, "mmm....mmm"...throughout the entire meal. LOL. But maybe that's just me & my friend Maly. :D

Actually no,its called Sushi Maki...

Guest ramon

Actually no,its called Sushi Maki...

Sushi Maki is definitely overpriced but its more of a be seen place imo .. hell that whole block is :/