Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUSHI SAMBA

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Better? I'm trying to eat, I don't need people standing on my table.

Thats what your there for, to eat, drink and dance..I've never had a bad time there..

As far as another restaurant check out The Knife, its an all you can eat Argentinian Steak House.They have 2 locations one at Saw Grass Mills Mall and one in Hallandale...

Good food, decent price!!

Guest DrFired

Why dont we do something other than sushi next time?

ive been dying to go to porcao ? i think a huge group of us there would be wrong .. but in a good way.

Porcao....two thumbs up!!

Guest mp3some

Porcao and Texas Do Brazil are both really good, tho I am feeling Texas Do Bz more these days...

It is not a regular restaurant where u order from the menu, u basically go in there and can have whatever you want.. Its a brazilian meal called a Rodizio... U have a coaster that is red on one side and green on the other, while waiters walk around with different cuts and types of meats. red coaster stops, green means Bring it on!! hehe

Def a place to eat plenty and trust me, the stuff is A+ goooood. Their salad bars alone are fantastic, but their meats are even better!!! Not sure if the place is good fro a social gathering, except if you're all really hungry!! In my opinion, this is a place you go to when you reAlly wanna EAT!!!... Roman style!! lol

Used to go to Porcao a lot on sundays around 4-5ish.. waking up from a marathon night at Space... hungry like a lion... and well, the rest is history... lol ;D

Man I'm hungry!!

.- 8)

If you guys want to go to a restaurant, and have a good time go to Taverna Opa..Good food, good time..The service is ok.I took my family and we had a blast..

http://www.tavernaoparestaurant.com/

i think i might be going there to this place this weekend. i guess ill find out if i agree with the criticism :-\

yeah it's pretty fun, make sure to drink a few shots of ouzo. it tastes like sambuca (black licorice), but trust me, that stuff will f*ck you up like nothing else ;D

Guest JMT

If you guys want to go to a restaurant, and have a good time go to Taverna Opa..Good food, good time..The service is ok.I took my family and we had a blast..

http://www.tavernaoparestaurant.com/

i think i might be going there to this place this weekend. i guess ill find out if i agree with the criticism :-\

yeah it's pretty fun, make sure to drink a few shots of ouzo. it tastes like sambuca (black licorice), but trust me, that stuff will f*ck you up like nothing else ;D

ok, im all over that.

Guest ddg

As far as another restaurant check out The Knife, its an all you can eat Argentinian Steak House.They have 2 locations one at Saw Grass Mills Mall and one in Hallandale...

Good food, decent price!!

Ive heard this is great!

argentinian steak houses = 8) 8) ;D

Guest mursa

You guys should check out Carltons Restaurant & Lounge in Hallandale Beach ...

...ask for Jose , and your guaranteed good servie & Food ! 8)

Guest mursa

Will you do the Electric Slide with us? :P

Electric Slide is only on Tuesday .....chicken dance Thursday through Sunday . :D

Guest mursa

and the bartender Henry will hook u up if the drinks there! Tell Diogo sent ya 8)

Fala cara, tudo bem? :)

btw that restaurant is really nice too

Of coarse it's nice ,or else i wouldn't be workin there !

Portorhouse so good, it makes you wanna smack your mama ! :D:P

• 3 weeks later...