Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When will CJ catch on in other cities?

I am not trying to start drama, but just pondering this and other things like the meaning of life.

If you look at the boards and number of posts and even the cities main pages Miami is at the top then there is a huge gap between content and viewers in other cities. CJ - NYC has been around for a while now and has not just caught on, Chicago is slow, LA....

Nick whats your thoughts? POD I know there is always things in the works, but world domination is going to take like 40 years at this rate.

Is it just because no one else is other cities is working full time for CJ?

Miami clubbers are mor eprone to use guestlists, emails, and the web?

???

Guest LeVeL

Its because the people who run the other sites dont do CJ fulltime they have other jobs and obligations in their lives. They just go home and look at their computer and check how many people are logged on and thats it.

NO Drive NO Ambition to make those websites succeed. Thats why the Miami Board is doing so good. The headhoncho is running the show in Miami followed by his apprentices Tech-Junkie and Pod and only Miami and is overseeing the other lazy fockers who dont care.

Guest pod

Our LA division is doing quite well, and New York too. Different markets require different approaches. NYC isn't too big on messageboard culture yet, and if they are, they're posting with the scumbags on that other place. That will change soon enough.

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't know, but that NY board sucks!!!! it's boring as hell!!! It's only flyer after flyer, and nobody ever responds to them, no wonder Norah is always bitching In the Miami boards... ;D

We really need to make the NY boards interesting, so she can go back to them, and leave us Miami junkies alone once and for all... 8) We certainly don't need her, unless you're into annoying bitches, like my bud durrtylexxx... :P

Guest shannon_coolj.

We really need to make the NY boards interesting, so she can go back to them, and leave us Miami junkies alone once and for all... 8) We certainly don't need her, unless you're into annoying bitches, like my bud durrtylexxx... :P

wtf? why did you turn this into a norah-bitching post? >:(